Pat Learys Inventory-Updated 3/28

thanks for stepping in i couldnt remember the name.

bump, anyone know anything, about that grey 03 evo over there?

wondering the same

great :(…(j/k) :slight_smile:

sponsor?

Now I did it

I wont go into it on here, but I personally would not recommend buying a car from them after my recent experience. I will not go into it on here, but will discuss privately if asked. They do some things well, they fail on others.

I give Pat Leary a :tdown: I tried buying a car there before for my GF. He tried some snky shit with me in the financing, warranty, trade in.

He lied to me like 3 times, I called him out on it, and then when I got up and left he was all pissed saying I wasted his time. Then I got a call back from 2 weeks later saying they can make a better deal but I already bought a car.

Had a 1G talon lemon law’d at Pat Leary back in 2000 when they were at Walden/Transit.

hahah I remember that story and from that point on it was honda 4 L :stuck_out_tongue:

I went to go see and drive that 03 evo today. I’m going to try to forget all about it, and pretend pat leary is still the car dealer that buys nice, low mileage, higher end cars.

That car will need alot, ALOT. and I’m no mechanic or evo expert. In fact you probably need the better half of a donor car to make this thing right. I can’t believe they would sell a car in such operating condition.

I’ve got the carfax if anyone else is interested. It’s not too good either. I would say the carfax was worth it but I wouldn’t have really needed it.

I though about making a lowball offer of like $17k, but bahhh…

That car will be sitting there until some dumb kid comes along. Real dumb…

I think honestly they got excited to have an evo and didn’t look at it at all before getting it. Or they paid some stupid low price.

evo price he paid was low… really low, that has been in the back shop alot but needs some work

was that u pulling out on union with the evo about 430ish??

no i was there about 2:30.

Show me something on that evo that DOESN’T need work and I’ll stand corrected.

In the end I told him thanks, and g/l with the sale. I told him I might make an offer, but I’ve changed my mind.

If you guys get another one let me know though, that’s just one bad apple.

Good news is he’ll take my speed6 off lease early. Every dealer I go to says that though. I may just end up buying it out and keeping it a while if I can’t find a car I want. I’m not going to rush myself with this one.

edit: they had to have gotten that thing for less than $15k.

2.5 rs is hiding out in the back/side lot

02 nismo y u not working yet?

I second that i was going to buy an sti from them and he wanted way to much .

ya i went to look at it when it was in the back lot before they did the bodywork on it .It was def rough.

cuz i still have exams next week after that ill be there everyday

Does Pat pay for advertising or can any other dealer post their inventory on this site?

Pat Leary doesn’t pay for it no, Tom insists on posting up cars so thats all him if anyones gonna bitch about it