Pat Leary Motors

Anyone purchase a car from these guys before? Any feedback?

i know a kid that works there…he is on the board

02NismoSpecV

PM him

on kenmore & delaware…?

Clinton and Union?

okay, nvm. wasn’t sure.

I bought a car(1.8 A4) from there.
Good milf, I mean sales person.

What are you looking to get?

bought my miata there great bunch of people

pat leary is a good guy, used to work with him a bit back when I sold cars

he doesn’t buy junk from what I’ve seen

theres a nice ESV on his lot and a few nice nice cars. He def doesnt buy junk

Thanks guys

yea 02NismoSpecV works there, good guy shoot him a pm

yes there are always a lot of nice cars there, usually at least one Porsche

Pat is a very good friend of my family and DOES NOT sell junk. great guy so if anyone needs anything from there i’ll call him for you (after checking basilcars.com of course wink wink)

Jeff, check your PM’s

your a good guy man i will def support you may even bring you some business from my sister i will pm with some details.

my bro bought an 04 accent there and hes ups and downs with it ever since

I dealt with them once with my first car when I was 18.

I bought my first eclipse 4 years ago from there; It was a 98 RS. They had it selling for 6k or something like that, I ended up getting it for 4.5k with an extended warranty.

About a month and half of having it, the car start spewing oil all over my driveway. Turned out the headgasket went on it.

Thinking that it was no problem because I had bought the extended warranty, I took it in to get it fixed. They said it would be covered.

I think a day later they called me and said the warranty company does not cover headgasket work! I was pretty pissed. They tried telling that it would cost 900 for the job to be done… They wouldn’t work with me or help me until my mom’s friend went over there to talk to em. I am not sure what he said to them, but they paid 50% of it.

It worked out I guess, I just ate the $400. Probably wouldn’t buy again.

its right near my house, theyve always got low mileage cars there, and ive heard good things about the place

How many miles were on the car?
http://www.oag.state.ny.us/consumer/cars/usedqa.html

hey i work there more than he does but what you looking for? just come in and talk to kenny or maria they’ll prolly be the ones to get you a deal.