Pat Leary Motors review...

I while back I bought an Audi A4 1.8 QUATTRO from Pat Leary Motors.
The car ended up have a leak in the windshield and and it took a couple attempts to get it fixed but they made sure it was done right.
The people there were very nice too.:slight_smile:

They are located on Union and Clinton and have a pretty cool inventory.
I remember driving by in the past and they only sold boring cars but now they have some pretty sporty stuff.

Big :tup: to Pat Leary Motors.

There were some guys working there that had “sporty cars” are any of them on NYSpeed?

they got S2k BMW Z3…Miata nice silver intregtra 06 Sti…i drive by it every day

they got a saab viggen there :tup: to theyre invetory… :tdown: to me not having money :lol:

So you’re not leary about Pat Leary Motors? Hahha, sorry, that was pretty bad…

pats a good guy, tho he can talk your ear off if you let him

haha he finally bought an STI, i’ve been telling him to pick one up and sell it…$$$$$

I would recommend him, just from knowing him in the car business

he hasd an 04 sold it and then had an 06 and it must have sold too

I pulled up in the Evo and they asked me if I wanted to buy the STI.
I said yes but, then I asked if I could trade the Evo.:biglaugh:

haha yea pats a funny guy

he really likes the audi TT’s, he’s forever driving one, usually a green one…he seems to like that color

yea he used to always ask me questions about my car and what it had on it, then he always said he would buy one for his lot one day, guess he’s been doing good with them then :slight_smile:

I didn’t meat Pat, I talked to Gene and Maria.
I did see at least two TTs there though.

he always has great looking cars on the lot, i live around the corner so i see his stuff all the time, he had a late 70’s 911 a while back…hot

yeah dude i drive by there everyday, i personally drove the viggen, and yeah miniSRT4 only knew it was there cause i told him. i tried to get cooter to buy it but he got a corolla instead :gotme:

I drove their s2k. if it was affordable, I woulda picked it up. I could find better online though…much better.

yeah yeah…but when you drive 70 miles a day to work (roundtrip)…you need a good DD for work…sorry nick…lol

my first job was working for him when he bought the place on walden and transit
he was the second owner… the first owner and his wife were even nicer