Went out for a GTI and came home with this

So I have been searching for about a year now for a new car. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Every car i drove my 14 year old lincoln had something better lol. I figured if I was going to get a brand new car, I better be upgrading in every single category.

Anyways last week, I decided to check out the VW GTI. The sales lady was trying to push me away from the GTI for whatever reason, and I wasn’t very happy about it… until she showed me the CC :D. I think this car is an upgrade from my lincoln in every way. It’s a 2.0t with a 6 speed manual.

So i got one.

Cool. I don’t know why I’m asking this, but is it quick? Or in other words, does anything happen when you put the gas pedal down or does it just make noise? lol

I bet that 3.6 moves out nicely, LOL at your FML plate though.

Just looked it up, 295 hp.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/auto/r/350x0/6/a/6a42d_ORIG-borat_very_nice.jpg

Nice, I always thought these would look even better with a front lip.

Good shit. I like the back-up cam on these, with the VW badge that flips out.

It’s decent. It has more low end torque than my old 4v 4.6 without IMRCs. With a tune the 2.0t gets up to 300 TQ and like 250 HP

It’s a 2.0t :frowning: but with a tune there’s little difference between the two, except the 3.6 comes with 4 motion. yeah, i just noticed the FML plate last night haha.

it’s 200 HP stock, which is already enough for wheel spin sadly.

I didn’t get that option lol. but when you push the top of the VW badge the trunk opens lol.

VW in Orchard Park does the tune for the 2.0T. I talked a co-worker into this and he’s pretty happy about it.

X…

I drove my brother in law’s CC around. He’s got a 6-speed manual. The car is super baller. Even the god damned E-Brake is electronic.

Nice! Cc’s are awesome! The nice thing about getting APR software done at VW op is that it doesn’t void warranty.

ok where is this?

Very nice!

Volkswagen of orchard park. They are an APR dealer. They have a deal worked out that dealer installed products do not void warranty I’ve heard from many people.

A 2.0t with software really wakes up the car. I say it’s worth the investment. I have software on my old 1.8t and it was a huge difference, I have no regrets.

Orchard Park is south of Buffalo, but this would be worth the drive unless you can find a dealer in Rochester to do the same.

edit- Saquatch beat me to it

VW of OP is hands down best VW dealership in the area.

Awesome. Once I sell enough stuff from my old car ill have to head out there for a tune.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I just gotta share with you guys that recent repaints I have seen from VW of OP have been of fairly good quality(decent prep and masking etc…) but the finishing was pretty poor. A burnt edge right down to the primer, a couple small fisheye defects and small patch of leftover sanding… sadly all better than other stuff I have seen from local BMW repaints.

ccs are fucking nice

Good pick up!

CCs are awesome! Love the interiors… get some different wheels and lower it. they can look HOT when done right

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad45/thechase31/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0475.jpg

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad45/thechase31/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_1459.jpg

I love the styling on these