Went out for milk, and came back with?

what does the type S mean?

looks nice !!

Highest trim model like the Type RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

but can he take the kids to soccer?

RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr

pimpin

you’re right allready order’d some more carbon pieces for around the cup holder and i got the oem rain guards, hopefully gettin the aspec front rear and sides in a few weeks… but yeah… oh btw u still have my glove box? I still want it, hahaha seriously!

im sweatin man!

Listed at 26k which is a steal, it blue books at 32k, i got it out the door for 29 with an extended bumper to bumper warrenty till 100k or 2015, and it covers absolutly EVERYTHING!!! the warrenty was an extra 1k, but well worth it.

me two can’t you tell?

one sec!!

thx bro, i had to JUMP on it!

i agree 100%

i beat a hemi 300c allrdy, and some BMW 5 series, douch at a light that wanted his ass handed to him…

pls esplain?

ZANG :bigthumb:

touche

:werd:

i dunno what he means anyways!!

it has massive balls man , and yes it does have the reverse camera, which is so pimp, i dont have to turn around to backup? it makes driving so easy… to easy!!
has a billion other options too, they call it air force one of cars cause of all the options that come stock in the type S’s

:wink:

Auto but i has paddle shifters that dont shift on there own like most auto sticks, i can bang rev limiter, plus in this pimp of a car you dont want a stick, my 5 speed is my 08 mustang, this is my CRUISER

shitmobile, not but really it means the higest trim level in the tl model.
Just like a type ARE, plus it means about 40 more HP the the reg TL, 3.5 Vtec
regular tl is 3.2…:eek3:
:

thx, it is!!!

im single with ZERO PROBLEMS, I mean kids…

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

spendin G’ssssssssssss

thx for lookin GUISE :blue:

might be a dumb question but is it rwd? what do they run in the quarter

FRONT, and dont know but i know its fast for a BOAT

i wish it was rwd, but then again im happy its not… love hate kinda thing, my stang is the racer, not this. even though its seems everyone want’s a piece of the S ( its so annoying)

Get used to that. I get the same thing…

heres some factory interior shots, mine’s exactly the same.

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.siliconeer.com/past_issues/2007/november_2007/nov07_auto_acuraTL-02.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEtsZuFB2STZm86xh3__WupDBU1aA

supposted to have the best navi on the market, i like it.
REALTIME TRAFFIC, and CONSTRUCTION, pretty sick IMO

Also have carbon fiber trim EVERYWHERE

very very nice ride.

MOTOR SHOT

NOT MINE BUT IT’s EXACTLY THE SAME, MINE is MAYBE CLEANER!! haha

http://images.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://www.autobytel.com/images/2007/Acura/TL_Staff_Perry/400/07_Acura_TL_24.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEH5g_-eg9wREZfGIJdA5xOevINLg

-Full nav (nice big screen) with real time traffic/construction/accidents, rear view camera when in reverse, leather, 5 speed automatic, sequential sport shifting (manual without the clutch), paddle shifters, moon roof, stainless steel pedals, 6 disc slot loading with mp3 support (cd-r/rw), dvd audio, dts, dolbpy prologic 2, 5.1 speakers (6 speakers total including a sub), xm (3 months free trial which was already activated and ready to go), homelink, auto dim rear view mirror.

• Several settings are tied to driver 1 or 2 based on the key used to open the car. This includes all the seat and mirror settings, options like when the doors auto lock/unlock, light dimming timers, and even all the stereo presets for fm and xm.
    The car really lets you customize a lot of options. Almost every automatic option there is also the ability to shut it off/go manual if you want.
  • TPMS shows the individual tire pressure on the multi information display.
  • Tires are “W” rated (168mph). I’ve read there is a speed governor at around 150mph.
  • hands free lets you control pretty much everything including all apsects of the audio system, nav system, and a paired blue tooth cell phone. There’s a pretty extensive vocabulary I need to learn. Also, a lot information is provided through voice. I feel like I need to play the Knight Rider theme with all this talking back and forth. hahaha

-There is so much more and a ton of other options but i’m not getting into it this late, thx for lookin GUISE

I think they run a low 14’s…maybe and 0-60 in high 5’s

reverse camera
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dYK7JhCbtaI/RcAafsYY-gI/AAAAAAAAACE/AJxYBResldI/s400/IMG_3224.JPG

moves either side mirror( u pick which one moves down) to a downward position as soon as the car is in reverse, so you can see the curbs and not curb your wheels ( i love this feature paired up with the cam) pretty effortless parking.

six speed went 13.8-9’s

handles like its on RAILS GUISE

I wish I would get that… I never see anything.

The red interior LED’s are cool at night. took me a minute to find them they are tucked away pretty good.

i love the inside of those cars. actually i dont mind the inside of any of the newer Acuras or Hondas. very nice

the voice activated controls are even more pimptastic

how much did you drop on it?