Went out to get myself into something big, black and diesel...

vin1

… j/k :slight_smile:

vin2

My '05 RR was getting up there in miles (252k) and I definitely got my money’s worth out of it so it was time to step into the next gen. At this point I’ve owned MKII, MKIII and MKIV generations of Range Rover, all but the original MKI. This is my first diesel though and I’m interested to see how much fuel range I can squeeze out of it.

I’ve been too busy to wash it and take good pics, so I snapped these quick tonight. The only thing I need to add are the atlas side vents and NYSpeed stickers. Maybe vinyl the roof silver for contrast too, we’ll see.

Here’s to the next 250k :highfive: :tup:

Awesome upgrade Josh. Congrats. When will the squeaky noises start :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’m sure it’ll start just out of warranty in which case I’ll immediately take it to @bracketracer, lol.

Siq

Baller!

Nice truck, man…

Lookin good!

This thing is so classy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice.

Jump in the Rover and come over :tup: I didn’t know you could get these in diesel.

Thanks guys, I need interior pics too. It’s black on black which isn’t what I prefer (if you’ve ever seen any of my vehicles I’ve never opted for a dark interior) but the options on this one, the glass roof and wheels make up for it :tup:

Yeah 2016 is the first year they’re offering it in the US.

Vera nice.

Start rollin coal.

Noice.

I’m extremely happy about this\:D/

Congrats!

Hot stuff.

+1 to preferring lighter interiors.

^^ lol yeah the XC90 would have been cool too but I still like this better :slight_smile:

After the warranty period I’m not opposed to putting stacks on it.

I was going to rip a badge off of the old one or something, mount it to a plaque and give it to you as wall art, lol.

Awesome! Solid upgrade.

$94k and you didnt get your lambo?