Went to Florida for a bag of milk

very nice!

Neat.

So thats a 2v motor with a roots blower on it…

Did they build the bottom end of those things, or is it just stock?

I bet the factory roush tune is pig rich, if you have it tuned on the dyno it would be a great move.

That’s awesome Mike! Congratulations! Have fun with it!

Looks hot man :tup: even though you didn’t buy the stook :wink:

congrats

Very nice!!! Not too big a fan on the side skirts but the rest looks nice and only matters that you like it

Looks good!

holy fuckin shit what a steal!!1

:tup: Mike. Hell of a good deal for something like that. Looks good! I’ve never been a huge fan of Mustangs but the Roush and Cobra’s have always caught my eye.

very nice pick-up :tup:

i love the roush exhaust coming out the side

Ya that guy lives on my street, Borden. Dunno if it is a roush or not.

depends on how the car is registered. if its registered as another make and model like a saleen, they have to go through emissions certification and i know for a fact that the saleen s302 is cleaner than a stock mustang GT so this may have a better tune than what you think.

Yup… just looked it up.

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/car_shopping/droptop_depot/roush_stage_3_mustang_specialty_file

Saleen is the same way. I had a chat this summer with one of the guys in charge of the new s302 extreme. they just cant dump tons of fuel in the engine to keep it cool and stuff. they have to really tweak the calibrations on them to make them emissions compliant as a new car.

Nice car though! Have fun with it. :slight_smile:

Brian

bone stock GT motor with a roush charger. nothing special.

The side skirts accommodate the side exit exhaust…duhhhh lol

On a side note…nice pick up. I was always a fan of the Roush styling, Hence why my old 99 had the front facia. Considering I sold my 99 for $15500, i would say the price was right.

Ahh, so you did follow through on this. Good for you Mike, enjoy it!

Im not a fan of side exit exhausts, but it still looks good! Nice job! What are you plans for it… if any?

welcome to the mustang world…very nice car

i used to see one all the time. i don’t think it was a real roush though. i’d always run into him on my old bike on union on my way home from work at night right in that area. i never heard a sc whine or anything. the guy would always fly past me then never even look at me at stop lights. he’d then proceed to give me ricer fly bys for the rest of the way down union. younger guy driving though, so i’m not sure it was the same guy.

Spec you rich bitch

wait, you still got the spec, right?

:tup: I like the side-exit exhaust.

What’s the power like on these? Same as a cobra?

you stole that thing Mike, be nice to it for a while because those telephone poles will jump out at ya if you’re not careful