Went to Florida for a bag of milk

well, long story short, i bid on the car on eBay last week Wednesday and was outbid within the last 2 seconds and lost the car. wasn’t really thrilled about it. so whatever shit happens. well Monday night the guy calls that was selling the car and said the winner of the auction fell through with the sale the car was mine if i still wanted it. so after planning plane tickets and insurance and funds i got everything together and flew down to Florida with my mom Wednesday morning. and spent the last 20 hours driving this back

its a 2002 Roush Mustang Stage 3. only 11,393 miles when i picked it up. really clean just needs to get the front bumper repainted and itll be good to go. has everything on it from Roush the brakes supercharger exhaust yada yada. completely stock from the factory owned by a 35 year old guy that was moving and just had to sell the car. which was awesome for me cuz i got a wicked deal on it.

more pics

Nice man! That should be fun.

one of my favs.

Is that wheel bent at the 3 o clock position?

Oh, and change your name.

Nice could definitely use a different hood

Love it…but aftermarket sunroof is meh.

Thanks for taking my dream car.

i still have the spec for now lol

and the wheel isnt like bent its like uhhh dinged? just the lip of it was affected.

Solid upgrade from the SpecV :tup: Looks great!

nice :tup:

how much did you snag it for?

$15500 plus tax and getting there and all that other shit so like 17 total i guess

Wow…thats a ridiculous deal.

Nice car

Take an easy with it till you get a good handle on it…

looks good mike…fun drive back?

semi-OT , does anyone know if there is a black one of these in the west seneca area? i coulda swore i saw one on french/borden the other day that looks identical to this, unless someone just made a “clone” with the body kit/exhaust

Rouch, nice grab there. :tup:

YEP… seen that car around since it was new… old guy

God… Awesome! :clap:

Awesome! It’s amazing how many times I hear about winning bidders falling through.

:tup:

congratz homie, i guess your family just loves those ponies. i will be sure to stop over soon to compare it to my jetta :slight_smile:

nice.

pulley down