Went to see a man about a dog....

6 month old Catahoula Leopard Mix. Haven’t heard her bark yet and has made two successful trips outside for a poop and a pee.

Couldn’t be happier. Now I just need a name.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/246724_680267213969_1510565082_n.jpg

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c68.0.403.403/p403x403/196497_680269634119_446105123_n.jpg

Well see how she sleeps as she is already crate trained, but I know the first few nights can be scary for her. :noes:

I like the name Penelope, but my friend is naming his daughter that. So I’m thinking either Shenzi (the hyena from The Lion King) or Khaleesi, from Game of Thrones.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

“theory states that the Beauceron and the Red Wolf/war dog were interbred to produce the Catahoula.”

I started looking into Native American names and “Dezba” caught my attention. It means “goes to war” in Navajo. I could call her Dez or Dezzy for short. Thoughts?

1st off, damn nice looking dog man. 2nd I agree with the above.

thanks and thanks.

Already came crate trained, potty trained, spade, and trained with basic commands. So much better than getting a puppy.

How about dog.

awh

Throw some of your profession into the mix and name her Alexus. LOL

X…

Name her Bishes. You can tell her she ain’t shit all the time.

haha^

:rofl: :tup:

How about Skyler

skyler is actually a pretty good name…

congrats, a great looking dog. where did you get her?

“god damn it” every time it pisses, shits or destroys something you are going to yell it anyway. Come here god damnit! God damn it sit down!

Cute dog, man.

Frank.

Black Dog Second Chance rescue in East Amherst. She was originally a stray in NC and this rescue picked her up the day she was scheduled to be euthanized. :frowning:

cool… thanks for choosing to rescue. :tup:

+11111 for rescuing. good looking dog.

:tup:

What about Becky/Beckie/Beck-E …?

Rap ruined that name

Adorable! Look at those ears! And yay to rescue! I love the name Skyler