went to the 1/4 with the bimmer. (vids)

jeeeze for no traction thats a fucking good time id be happy and hell

dan told me about your runs today and i am seriously inpressed. great times. gotta respect a sleeper like that. big :tup: from me. congrats

nice ride w/ nice times

Nice job John, but your car definitely has more in it. You’re trapping over 95mph in the 8th, but only picking up 26mph in the back half. Get your small issues figured out and you’ll see 125+ traps on your same setup. When I had my car (seems weird saying that) I would trap 90mph in the 8th, and 116 in the quarter, picking up 26mph in the back half with roughly 340whp in a 3100 lb car (with me in it).

You’re a lot closer to 10’s that you think, just get your small issues worked out. :headbang:

NICE VIDS…what track is that?

[quote=“turbociv,post:12,topic:35045"”]

guys, 10’s are very far away for me. I honestly dont think ill ever be able to hook a decent 60ft given the independant rear end and week axles, diffs. If i ever do hit 10’s it will have to be with a sub par 60ft and ALOT of top end. say traps speed close to 130mph. but then again, who knows with high boost.:slight_smile:

[/quote]

Do you need a gearing change to hit 130?

Very nice… I told ya mid 11’s capable on that low boost. Get some traction and a manifold.

[quote=“evilsrt,post:24,topic:35045"”]

Nice job John, but your car definitely has more in it. You’re trapping over 95mph in the 8th, but only picking up 26mph in the back half. Get your small issues figured out and you’ll see 125+ traps on your same setup. When I had my car (seems weird saying that) I would trap 90mph in the 8th, and 116 in the quarter, picking up 26mph in the back half with roughly 340whp in a 3100 lb car (with me in it).

You’re a lot closer to 10’s that you think, just get your small issues worked out. :headbang:

[/quote]

thanks, ive def got some work to do. Not quite sure what its gunna take, but we shall see

[quote=“rrsti,post:26,topic:35045"”]

Do you need a gearing change to hit 130?

[/quote]

I raised my rev limiter, so 130mph is possible.