Went to the car show and now i need schooled on a few things

Im pretty new to all this stuff but im learning quick.

Procharger? i know its some type of FI but whats the difference between it and a TC or SC

Whats up with all the dare license plates? everytime i see a nice looking car or a fast car it has a dare license plate

how did Mac (flyinglow57) get his car in there with only an upgraded intercooler? i should have entered my car.

procharger is sc

Dare pkates look better towards cops when youre pulled over, and sometimes people just like the black plate.

i dont know

how do you get a dare plate? i would like that look alot better than my plate on my car

Couple links:

http://www.procharger.com/

http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/mv_forms/mv-911.pdf

thanks guys and where was the pittspeed booth i didnt even see one i wanted to come up and meet a few people

Up closer to the BMX end of the floor, across from Domination Chassis.

go back down today and meet people.

:frowning: cant spend another 12 bucks

dare plates look better than the new pa plates if i want one like w.v i would move there… + every plate we get part of the money helps the DARE program… And i am all for that

black car + dare plate = :cool:

I think mac sent in an application and $50. That’s how he got in. :dunno:

dare plates are money, i love mine… never giving it up

so my car is cool!!! :hsdance: :rofl:

NO

Fire Fighter plates > Dare Plates :smiley:

Yeah mine looks good on the mustang, Makes me feel liek a tOOner

there were many cars there that shouldn’t have been…
first one that comes to mind was a stock Dale Jr monte

i’m glad I didn’t waste the $20 bucks for tickets and parking then. I would have liked to see the pittspeed booth and a few of the members cars, but i’m sure i’ll see them this summer sometime.

werd. Im sure it wasnt worth $20 to FINALLY show up to a fucking meet. You’ve only been on the site for 4 years. Maybe this will be the year! :x:

i got the $2 coupon so i ended up paying $10 which was still $5-$7 too much.

I got the dare plate when i had the old bonneville again black on black looks good !!! i almost got paid to be at the show :slight_smile: