Went to the track ...

Well took the 90 civic to the track last night. After breaking a wheel stud and my boost controller doing nothing above my wastegate spring level I ran a 12.4 with my trap at 118.9. I was running about 8 pounds creeping to 12 so I was happy but was expecting more but next time I will get the bugs worked out and get some real boost.

neat

12.4 isn’t bad at all. I’d be happy as fuck with 12s right about now.

That’s better than me. :cool:

:bigok:

specs

from his intro thread

thats getten there, i know there is alot alot more left in that

what tires where u runnen? what where ur 60’s

congrats steve. you ran exactly the same time and trap I did with 5psi less with the creeping issue you have so you have a lot left in it for sure

It’ll go faster Steve, dont worry. Did you and Dennis confirm the wastegate issue after we left? I cant wait to watch it tear ass on race gas.

No im going to look into the wastegate problem tonight and try to see why my boost controller isnt working. We took it for a spin and it only would do the gate boost so i may have a line on backwards or something i have to check into it. I was running bfg radials and 2.0 60 ft times. First time out didnt want to kill it plus i was having some bad trans. problems basicly mine is shot hahaha keeps popping out of 1st and some lockout of 2nd if i even shift semi fast.

mmm time for a cable GSR…

very nice! makes me want to do a crx project next

i was there saw u run, that thing definitely moves.

Just wait til you start having exploding trans issues.

Im looking into a semi built trans. as we speak for next season anyway.

Ehh if it blows up just gives me a reason to upgrade

Send your gears and forks off to get hardened and coat the trans case. You know just in case a gear explodes and decides to make its own hole.