West End Meet...every wednesday

Interesting cruise up with Trev. Fell upon some old friends completely by chance. Nice chattin, sorry we got there so late, most people were already gone.

i still cant believe that…

hahaha…im glad you arent wreckless and went speeding off hitting my dog :stuck_out_tongue:
but my buddy who pulled up beside you guys told me i had more cars scoping the cars in the driveway so I was ready to go !
hahaha…

this world is way to small… will you deliver food that far?

I will deliver to your area. I think it’ll be 7.50 delivery charge. Lemme know if you want some stuff, and I’ll grab a menu for you. PS PM me about the shit we talked about eh…

Dan, i want your motor, gimme gimme lolz

Do you have your own 5 speed chassis harness and 5 speed ECU? Was your chassis originally a 5 speed? If so, this engine will be good for you. Cuz I did the swap, so I’d hate to give you MY wiring lol.

Mine was a 5-speed to begin with lol

soulitude, drive it till it breaks!

lol coming from dan, it’s prolly already broken =P

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

Im a fuckin granny driver!

Just so you know. Because of that I’m gonna beat the shit outta the motor before I pull it lol. Also, expect the price for it to be between 250-350 because of the clutch and flywheel.

for a single cam? and why the hell are you selling your car rite after you did a 5 spd swap??
anyways tho, im actually ocmming out this wed.

because i want something else obviously lol. 5 speed swap cost me next to nothing anyways, so it’s not a big hit.

the cost isnt the problem, its the “i made that work” feeling you get when u slam 1st to second.
another car? another 240?
but still. as it is so far im still going on wed

alright champ, take my rx-8 then haha and i already got a replacement motor from a good buddy of mine so all i need is just the modes to transport it. while i’m still up, who’s gonna be coming out on weds?

Ill be coming out for the first time in unno a month ( its my b-day wens day gimme free parts lolz) =D?

Dan, you are selling big bird??? Going to buy a super awesome Q45 like me? Oh, and I am not purposely playing hard to get on msn. I have been in the states the past 2 weekends, and don’t go on during the week all that often. It automatically signs me in alot.

Yes, if I do sell it’ll be another S-chassis. Wedsnday is my birthday too :open_mouth: let’s have party in field and shoot dogs!

lol im just going to issue birthday beats haha get those arms night and toughened up lolz

btw write your name down below just so we know who is coming and join takeit2thetrack.ca

1. Soulitude
  2. AJ
  3. Osad

ima be there , but im to lazy to copy and past the list, if anyone wants to ad d my name go for it :slight_smile:

soulitude. get a pickup~!

lol slacker

1. Soulitude
  2. AJ
  3. Osad
  4. Konvokiller

anyways speaking of pickup, i may need a ride for the meet lol