West End Meet...every wednesday

ok, now im confused. ppl are going to 3 different locations?!?!? dundas and winston churchill, 403 and dundas, and 10th line and derry. can we all just meet up at one place?

id like to come, but to which one and at which time?

They are going to come down on 403/dundas sooner or later…its happened in previous years when they moved all modified cars over to the Canadian tire parking lot beside that tims and inspected and ticketed just about everyone for stupid little shit. If they had been pulled over at the side of the road another night/location…i doubt they would have gotten ticketed…But when you chill in a heat spot where idiots light up there tires and fights break out your asking for unwanted attention.

Theres always a lot of cars there which is nice but IMO, id keep it to Derry and 10th line...or maybe do it bi-weekly, switching from one to the other and no back to back weeks at the same place or the whole Wednesday meet things going to get fubared up again if it is not already!  Opinions?

how about meeting up in missisauga by Second cup on horentario there also a tim hortons close by

derry and 10th has been the original location for past 3yrs, i dunno why ppl are making westend meets any where else ??

cuz its been at 403 and dundas for the last couple weeks if not months, so where the hell are the meets now? cuz this is starting to confuse even me. FYI cops dont come to 403 and dundas unless you’re being stupid to begin with and we’ve gotten 0 police attention so dont jinx it.

I like 403 and dundas much much closer.

yeah my buddy brandon and I are probably going to hit 403/dundas tonight if the weather permits…anyone else?

alright so is it 403 and dundas or derry and 10th? lets get it straight guys, two meets within 10 minutes of each other is stupid… It would be nice to be able to have everyone at the same place, no?

IMHO I like 403/dundas cause it’s closer to the hwy as well as my place… but when it comes down to it i really dont care.

Let’s just figure this out before 9?

lol

im more than likely going to hit 403 and dundas, definitely more convenient for me and a couple of the guys i know

Yeah ill be at dundasand 403 as well im heading there now actually.

going to be a beautiful wednesday night, who’s coming?

anyone going tonight? i think we are.

anyone? anyone? bueller?

I’ll stop by tomorrow.

CA out of the shop yet?

ima reach tonight 10-1030 july 16th

i might tonight… i havent gone in a while, have people switched back to 10th line yet?

All i can say is, whoever didnt show up…definatly missed an epic ending LMAOO

What happened, didn’t stay until the end.

yeah what happened lol