West End Meet...every wednesday

Winter meet location?

Gauging the interest of a winter meet location for west end enthusiasts

if enough people are interested i think we should set up a meet at a local pub/resturaunt. We could still meet on wednesdays and just go for some wings and beer, or wings and pop

Im not too familiar with mississauga, and i would think its a good idea to stay in that central area. unless other people want to move to a different location. Any recomondations for a resturaunt/pub should be considered

post up here if u are interested

thats a good idea Rob

yea im down for that i havent been to the last couple meets but ill be there this wed n e ways theres alot of bars/pubs near my area that would be good times.

i wouldnt mind having a winter meet, i came out a few times with my winterbeater but not alot of ppl came out. Me[kk]A ur welcome to come out anytime

yea wont be diving the 240. ill be diving the jeep

i see it just as a time where we can all shoot the shit about cars…and complain that we cant drive our 240’s…

set up chairs in someones garage…everyone bring their own chairs… :? Ive got a propane heater…someone has a place i see that working out a bit better every so often. Just another idea

so who is going on wed

im usually there rain or shine, preferably rain

hey guyz keep up the good work in keeping the west end meet alive, unfortunate for me i’v got a late finish class on wednesday nites :frowning: but hey one of these good dayz i will try to make it out there,
take it ez guyz

if it doesnt rain, i will most probably go. :slight_smile:

on my way back home the damm OPP almost got me twice

had a nice drive home coasted across the 401 me and bog got a lil excited on the on ramp lol…

you see the OPP on the 401 east

anyone coming out tonight ??

i am!

same :slight_smile:

as am i

i am

anyone coming out tonight ??