West Seneca DMV???

On the dmv website it list the following location:

Town of West Seneca
Kiwanis Youth Center
50 Legion Drive
West Seneca, NY 14224

Did a mapquest of it and came up with nothing…anyone know where this place is??? Of course there’s no phone number to call to find out…

Is it off of Union near the cop shop and ice rink?

I thought I heard something about it being near the ciy hall…just lookign for confirmation as to exactly where…

Mike, if that doesn’t work for you, the one in Angola is never busy. it’s right on Rt.5 about 30 secs. from my house and quite a few members have had good luck with it.

Yeah, I don’t know which building it would be in.
Is there still one in OP?
That would be just a couple miles south of that one.

behind the west seneca police station on Union Rd

yeah, turn onto legion off of union rd right before the police station / WS library. its right next to the library

yea, but be careful over there. they fucked my reg up last time i put the jetta on the road.

to be honest it took me 2 hours on a wed morning to get done in the WS one. the last three days i was at the george urban one and i was in and out, there were no lines in the morning at all.

I wish NYS operates the DMV…
back when it was open, the Sheridan branch (near northtown plaza) was surprisingly efficient, especially for the amount of traffic

its small as hell in there but i got my car on the road in about 20 minz on a saturday

2 weeks ago I went there to get my liscense renewed…15 mins it took me,about 8 people ahead of me.

I went to union first that day,there was about 40 people in line.lol

Ya been there alrady really quick, its is the street(legion drive)next to the library/next to the cop shop on union, its inside the youth center.

Thanks all…was in and out in 20 minutes. Someone stole the license plate off my snowmobile trailer:mad: But for once, NY didn’t charge me for something rediculous and I got a free replacement plate:)