WFF: Tops bags

I’m looking for Top’s (or any other) plastic shopping bags. I need a ton of them.

im curious why and you can buy a box of them for ten dollars, just go to the service desk the place i work at uses them to bag food

I have to bag a lot of stuff. What service desk are you talking about?

i have a shit ton. come to might some night and call me. PM me for my number. we have a huge bag full of them.

Focus… they are just regular tops bags?

dude, did you ever think of asking me?

Just buy some gum in the self-checkout and throw gobs of new bags into your one bag and repeat.

[quote=“j_espo1,post:6,topic:30084"”]

dude, did you ever think of asking me?

[/quote]

lol, oh yeah! I’ll call you later.

OMG YES, I KNEW THAT SAVING UP FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS OF WEGMANS BAGS WOULD COME IN HANDY.

Edit: No lie, I have a few hundred sitting in my cupboard because I never throw them out and figured they may come in handy, they are yours, just stop by.

great thanks!

lol i think everyone saves these … i know i’ve got like 50 myself sitting in the closet … they make great bathroom garbage bags(unless you live with women)

[quote=“Freek,post:11,topic:30084"”]

lol i think everyone saves these … i know i’ve got like 50 myself sitting in the closet … they make great bathroom garbage bags(unless you live with women)

[/quote]

Yeah I’m a dude but for some reason my bathroom garbage can I bought is way too big for these things. The only thing I throw away in there too is qtips, empty gel bottles (every 6 months haha), or a toothbrush. Yet my gf seems to fill it up weekly with random shit.