What a coincidence! T.O.240sx & Toronto240sx meet lol.

So yesterday Im shopping for running shoes and I was at this store around the block from where I work called SI VOUS PLAY. When I pulled in I parked next to a blue S14 with some work done to it, it looked nice and clean, so as I was paying for the shoes that I bought I asked the guy working there if that’s his 240sx and he was like no, then the guy behind me is like it’s my 240sx I asked if he is on SON and what is his screen name, he said Im T.O.240sx and I was like no way hahahaha! So I intrudeced my self etc.

I just find it funny that when I found out that there was a guy on the forum named T.O.240sx I was like WTF? Who’s that? And then I run into the guy at a shoe store, not in a meet but a shoe store!

Anyway I just found it to be funny and I was like what a coinidence!

IFB?

seconded

IFB? Independent Financial Brokers? :dunno:

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

This same kinda thing happened to me with gt greg…except i ewas in the store talkingh about 240…and there you go lol

In For Ban. :squintnono:

yeah, by the way;

UPDATE YOUR WA-HOO MY SR IS RUNNING THREAD WITH PICS
sheesh… :?

friggin post whore, I met Jedi car fan yesterday and he’s like your that guy, Darian, wheres my moneys? $20

Yea… when I met Darian, I was like… You don’t look like Jesus AT ALL!!! :lol:

yeah, by the way;

UPDATE YOUR WA-HOO MY SR IS RUNNING THREAD WITH PICS
sheesh… :?

friggin post whore, I met Jedi car fan yesterday and he’s like your that guy, Darian, wheres my moneys? $20[/quote]

uhwhat ? :?

hahaha

Diddo

Yeah good for you.

So what shoes did you guys get?

jdm tyte drift shoes of course…

shit… god dammit… not again…

shit… god dammit… not again…[/quote]

no. no. not again.

I don’t know what he got but I got some nice New Balance shoes. I only buy New Balance or Adidas. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

I don’t know what he got but I got some nice New Balance shoes. I only buy New Balance or Adidas. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

I don’t know what he got but I got some nice New Balance shoes. I only buy New Balance or Adidas. Thanks for asking :)[/quote]Nice, i just ordered a pair of newbies on Eastbay. And i don’t discriminate when it comes to shoes.

Moved to Members.

I don’t know what he got but I got some nice New Balance shoes. I only buy New Balance or Adidas. Thanks for asking :)[/quote]Nice, i just ordered a pair of newbies on Eastbay. And i don’t discriminate when it comes to shoes.

Moved to Members.