What a way to die

http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/11/28/kiss.death.ap/index.html

I feel bad for the dude. Hes not gonna have any chicks knocking on his door for a while.

that would suck :tdown:

Christina Desforges died in a Quebec hospital Wednesday after doctors were unable to treat her allergic reaction to the kiss the previous weekend.

the previous weekend? I dont get how it would take a week for it to have an effect/kill her. And why didnt they do anything about it sooner?

wow that is so sad.

Yeah i didnt get that part either. Maybe the initial reaction cause alot of irreversable damage… I suppose if it was a violent reaction it may have closed her airways and all sorts of other scientific shit happened.

the previous weekend could be said about yesturday sence today is monday so this past weekend was the previuos weekend.

oh man there has got to be a good PB & Dog joke in here somewhere

he didnt even bust a “nut” oh hohohoho

Dude that was such a bad joke and i am going to hell for smiling at it. Good job!!

hehe…SURE! It was a KISS!

man, that shits nuts

Geez

-or-

eeeeh. close call, i dunno.

the things you do for love

My cousin is allergic to carrots in that way. We joke about it at family get togethers. But even if they touch her plate she could seriously die.

gotta love the canadien health care system…

i think my gf is allergic to chin nuts

that almost happened to me. my girlfriend and i were eating chicken, that unknowingly to us was cooked in peanut oil. i got halfway through it and began to lose my breath and notice that my arm was swelling very quickly…i stuck myself in the thigh with a 4 inch epipen needle and went to the hospital. it was not fun…however, they did give me a cool breathing apparatus that i later made into a gas mask/ bubbler/ water bong…good stuff…

are they sure it was just a kiss…they didnt specify what type of nuts she was allergic too

maybe he really did bust a nut

ROFFL 10 out of 10. Just spit on myself!!