what are the chances that

I think he went as that picture for haloween one year

lol I just did a show there on Sat. Really nice place!!

I went to FC high, so I kinda walked into what I thought was gonna be a bunch of snotty nose parents who were too good for me…but it was really nice.

they threw a xmas party for like 100 kids. It was really cool. and oh my god HOT MOM CHECK IN!!!

lol I have said pics, will post later.

Im not too far from there…waterworks mall is right down the street. You could always go shopping. lol

im going to wear a nice suit/tie. so i will be dressed nicely. i have a nice calvin klein suit, and may go out and buy a nice all black suit for this. i dunno though, dont feel like dropping 500 on a suit. thats car part money.

hair style, it is a chaos blow out spiked hair. think wolverine w/ the spike hair and chops. ears are gauged, same ones i was wearing at the pinks show.

from what i was told, music is “slow” and oldies. being the girl im going w/ is a ballerina, im sure i will get stuck dancing. maybe ill bust out some swing dance moves, lol. rock out to some johnny b goode.

no rally civic. she got another amg benz, black on black. so i assume we will drive that to the club. hey, if she wants to roll in style though, we will take the civic, lol. i dont give a fuck.

Sounds like a blast.

Exactly. Which is why I picture you tolerating the crowd for an hour or so until you just blow out.

I wouldnt give it much mind.

money doesnt always = best dressed. Some of those more wealthy people need a fashion check at times. Im sure they are going to be looking at you, the same you’ll be looking at them. lol

Exactly what’ll happen.

I had to go to two parties at the country club with a previous girlfriend. I don’t even have spiked hair or gauges, and they stared at me.

i have never dated a girl because of money. Be honest, i didnt know her family had money. key is her family has it, she doesnt./ She still needs to make her on way. Granted, im sure her dad helps her out though.

I met this girl a while ago. actually, 3 days after i met heather. Therefor, when she asked for my number/tried to give me hers, i politely declined. As i was happy w/ heather and wanted to see where it goes. I dont cheat/play the field. If i’m talking to someone who has my interest, then i stay put. Then i dated heather, and that was nice while it lasted.

since i have been single, i have talked to some girls, but then somehow started talking to her about 2 months after heather and i broke up. Basically been talking to her since, so about 6 months now. As far as us doing shit, that has been sidetracked due to her being ill w/ cancer, plus other shit that has happened. so will be nice to just go out on town w/ her.

screw fccc usccc is where its at nigga!

Fuck em dude, go have a good time… if it makes her happy by you being there, who cares what those other assholes think. Have a good time.

Fuck ya Mike go and have fun, as long as your girl likes you,be who you are, not how the other people want you to be… She will love you no matter what

Good advice, :slight_smile:

nice… i wonder if anyone ever saw a black suit with slayer written across the back?

X2…

:rofl:

You need to take blunts and forties to fit in better.

When is this happening I’d love to visit my old stomping grounds…I would love to see a slayer suite as well :slight_smile:

just stick your pinkeys thru your ears, i do it all the time to freak people out.

Request the DJ to play Reign in Blood?

wonder if they have the tori amos version of it, lol. seriously, she covered it…