What are you currently eating?

so i was right, about 2600 cals. all crap too

teach me how to put on weight

stop sticking your finger down your throat

go eat some dunkin donuts

yet tastier than a victoria’s secret models asshole. (but not by much)

I am eating a Subway Chicken Cord-on-Bleu 12" on Wheat, with a Kiwi-strawberry Vitamin Water right now. One of my fav’s

i call bullshit! there is nothing more appitizing than a sexy female asshole. nom nom

48oz of coke was included, close enough.

my apologies. i was unaware of how thorough you were, oh grand fizzleness :bowdown

Soda is pure poison btw.

no really though, you’re going to be pretty unhappy that you put your body through that shit when you’re getting dialysis and getting fitted with an internal defib/pacer.

maybe I dont LOOK like someone to preach, but I honestly have never had a meal even close to that one in terms of sheer fatassity.

+1

I stopped drinking Soda a long ass time ago. It is SO bad for you.

i love mt. dew!

Sad thing is I love it, have to have a can every other week or so. Went like 6 months without drinking it. Do love it, but its horrible for you.

honey bunches of oats

its not that its bad for u, its that without moderation its bad for u.

the majority of my family is overweight. i however havent topped 190lbs a day in my life. my Sr. yr of highschool i ran indor track… started the season at 170lbs and over the course of the year, dropped to a low of 143lbs at 6’3"… eating a ton. i just have a rediculously high metabolism.:frowning:

but u were healthy. lets critique your physic. post a pic without a shirt on. no homo, im really courious to see what kind of fat u are holding and where.

im @ work currently. home after 5pm. perhaps u can oogle my stuff then:rofl

i cant wait! haha

but seri, ur what 6’3 180lbs. 143lbs is like nothing but skin and bone.