What are you doing this weekend?

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday

well it doesnt mean ya gotta half ass the job

You get what you pay for!

So someone said “WAT” in a stupid reputation thing about my post about the nudist’s at zoar. LOOK.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/STONEMANGUITARS/zoarnude.html

Meh, there are nicer buildings, architecurally, but that is pretty bad ass. I want to visit Dubai someday

Is this thread what happens when you divide by zero?

tomarrow spending my morning at the DMV, sunday picking up my EG hatch and workin on that, trip to the junkyard for fun with my friend bob.

tonight I’m valet’ing a wedding at harry’s habour place grill.

Well lets see… I’m going to Syracuse with 6 of my good friends in an RV for a weekend of rock. Saturday we are seeing Journey, Cheap Trick, and Heart. Sunday is Def Leapord and Eddie Money. Monday is ZZ TOP, and Tuesday is Boston and Styx.

maybe canada tonight

golf tourney tomorrow

brendans cottage sunday

hosting a party at my house tonight, dj’ing my friend’s dinner party tomorrow, and relaxing on sunday.

Hanging out with men and women who wear spandex and ride bikes that cost more then cars.

Satuday-wake up at 5:30, get out of the house at 6am and ride to Chestnut Ridge for a 7am group ride.

Do a 40 mile group ride and get back to the ridge, then ride back to the house, about 65 miles total.

Mow the lawn

work on my Audi

eat lunch

pound the gf

run errands

Sunday-more riding. Yes, I’m exciting

-Las Vegas to Reno Racing just watching, goes right by my work
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/aug/19/457-mile-off-road-vegas-to-reno-race-friday/
-Yosemite National Park Camping

I will be out Sunday! :headbang:

Keep the jetski running :lol:

Can we try and kill someone again?

powertrain swap

BBQ today, pool tomorrow, pool sunday. Beers during all 3.

installing a dishwasher tonight

tomorrow all day party @ sunset. $20 all you can drink. staying at a friends house on the sand.

sunday? IDK, prolly shittin around the house.

work…thats it lol.

Saturday
-prep IKSHO89’s car for paint

-strip Honda down to nothing

-bend GF over in IKSHO89’s car since its in my garage

Sunday
-more sex

-GF’s mom’s house for her birthday

-give GF’s mom birthday sex

meh…boring weekend

yay, sunday’s my birthday too, maybe i should give her birthday sex instead of you.

PMed

LOL