What are YOU doing today?

I am doing what I do everyday: try not to get fired.

Woke up… took this pic out of my friends window…immediately regretted my college choices. Im going for a fucking walk

Working in clifton park just finishing up a house on grooms rd

On the beach in daytona right now.

that sounds mad good, did that the other day i might drive up there just to do it again, except i usually kill 10.

when i was 18 i ate 18 of them bitches, idk how the hell i did it

as far as what im doing today, fuck it …just know im making moves inbetween pissing on shift

Doin that thang

Working from home and watching Cops.

workin, then heading to the shop to put the parts truck back together enough to tow it out of the way so i can get the zuk back in there.

plan b is punching snowflakes in the face

Do you ever work? :rofl

Sometimes I wonder how anyone has cars on this site. Noone ever seems to be working.

Gus dogs make you INSTA SHIT. My stomach can’t handle those without a bathroom near.

Was down here for 10 days back for 10 now back for a week :slight_smile:

Man, I’m failing.

You own fucking 10 cars a house and a woman. Youre doing better than me.

I actually try to get fired every day… for some reason I am unsuccessful.

left the shitplace that i call work and now watching COPS on tv lmao. im a waste

Studying for a Bus. Law exam tomorrow, while watching my dogs sniff each other’s farts.

I just pushed my old heap into the barn with my tractor now im dumbing my self down by browsing shift

getting paid to do research for future build. godda love it!.

this gets boring quick. I rack up 40hrs a week doing the very same thing. Would rather be building than online pipe dreaming.

so this week i shifted my online research to commercial dwellings in which I can accomplish these things for monetary returns. I think I found one, looking at it tonight, bank better get back to me with good news tomorrow too. :crossingfingers

This thread and Random Thoughts thread are like Shifts own Facebook…except there is no e-girl fights or slutty chicks…yet.

I got out of work at 2 PM and Im not doing SHIT until Saturday.