What are YOU doing today?

Could have been a double rainbow

No, really.

Alpine; what did she do with the Starburst?

A) Give you the creeper look for leaving a piece of candy on her desk.
B) Ate it.
C) Threw it away.
D) Told you to go fuck yourself.
E) Unwrapped with her tongue.
F) Swallowed.

E) Unwrapped with her tongue

Going to my highschool to get my transcript to take to nashville with me.

FUCK YOU, NEW YORK.

Added it :thumbup

F) Swallowed

work then gym. Sore as fuck now

just killed a 12pk of landshark and now half done with a 24pk of BL smoothies!!! maybe gonna hit up the STROH’s we’ll see how the night goes…

wtf you doing in nashville? that place is badass, esp in june when the country music festival is going on. Ive honestly never seen so many hot girls in one place in my entire life.

She ate it and then we fucked in an empty room after class.

Tryin’ to move. Looking at MTSU is murfreesboro, staying with my sister for a week in Nashville. Got my transcripts and shit this week, calling the school next week to set up a tour and to make an appointment with admissions.

So what really happened was, she gave you a dirty look and threw it away on her way out of class. Then you beat it in your car. :rofl

Classroom sex is something everybody should enjoy at least once in their lifetime

nice man! my cousin just moved to kentucky, a few hours from my aunt, the south is looking better and better

Id love to go there. My parents went last May and from what they said about it Id definitely like to check it out.

Nashville is sick. I’ve been there 4 times or so. I can’t wait to go back. Leaving next thursday morning!

nice! post in here and let us know how it goes. Its probably my favorite place in the world.

Nashville is your favorite? I mean I like it but I’d hardly go that far with it lol. Jamaica, Grand Cayman, St Thomas (Virgin islands), certain places in south florida… Nashville is definitely up there though.

I’m bringing my D50, so maybe I’ll document as much as I can and make a trip thread when I get back or something. Or I could post each day. :shrug: Hopefully I see some cool shit.

Taking a huge SHIT in the library > class.