What are YOU doing today?

Mailed out some crap, need to check tire pressures, get the kid off the bus, give the kid to her mom, get the gf, get food, fast five!

with a mother fucking bouncy bounce. i went on that shit like 12 times the other day

White Panda today and Third Eye Blind tomorrow. Fordham ftl this year, we got DJ Earworm and MGMT last year :rofl

Worked 9-9, now am making myself stay up until at least 5 so I can sleep tomorrow away and work an overnight 6p-7a :\

Story of my life ^

But then I wake up at around 2 or 3pm, which is a bit too early to do an overnight.

bogies tonight for a plea for purging, sonnnnn

thinking about taking the quad out but I think my brother flaked on going with me.

Ill probably wash the truck at some point

*Fixed

not happening.

Working all day after only getting a few hours of sleep. The subways running through the bronx are FUCKED up right now. It took so long to get home. Had a good time at dangerfeilds and the met yesterday though.

Just needs finishing…

no quad ride today. I ended up doing some yard work instead. Still need to wash the truck.

Fucking allergies are killing me. I cant stop sneezing and its annoying as fuck.

Yeah, then I woke up at 9… then 12… then decided to jump a call with my volunteer dept. Gotta be at work in 2 hours, we’ll see how that goes.

went golfing at Hiawatha(sp?). had more fun in the cart than I did playing. /pjb

hiawatha trails on 155? lol thats mad close to me. My friends and I used to light fireworks off there all the time.

:rofl

Sitting in my room waiting another 4 hours for spring turkey season to open up because I cant sleep.

lmao yeah thats the one. I smacked a couple of golf balls right into the street and one into a house across the street :rofl The first few holes are in a horrible spot

Just got in from my first overnight shift. Holy balls. 2 hours of sleep ftw!

Night shifts suck balls. I used to think they were fun. Then the company started cracking down on our after hours shenanigans.