What are YOU doing today?

Heading up to Cossayuna Lake with the GF to get drunk with her dad. :excited

The Schwinn Protocol 1.0 caught my attention. I really don’t want to go over $350 at the absolute most. I’ve only seen a couple hardtails that I like. I honestly forgot about Trek. I’ll look at some now.

EDIT: Well it’s not going to be a Trek unless I find one used or last years model or something. And I just looked at the Giant “Roam”. That is a nice looking bike. But I am not spending $500 + on a bike.

puking my brains out from the mass amounts of beer drank last night

Fail

:rofl

troof! :lol

I can’t remember the last time I threw up from drinking

neither can i… thats why im confused as why i am

so ya didnt yack ??? causeeeeeeeee there isnt much in the way of brain in your head :hug

ahhh touche salesman lol

Chillin on my couch gotta get groceries at somepoint.

Headed to the dirty streets of Awwwwlbany this afternoon, then possibly looking at something with 4 wheels, 2 seats, and an 11.7:1 compression ratio tomorrow. :ohnoes:facepalm

Good, then u can sell me the GMC.

s2000?

Went and had lunch at Riverfront, the barge cafe bar deal, that was fun.

Plan to go for a ride, got up at 6pm, plan canceled. :rofl

Dont buy a brand of bike that they sell at Walmart/Kmart, like Schwinn.

Trek, Specialized and Giant are all good bikes. My mom has a Giant and loves it and my brother has a Specialized.

Wal-Mart Schwinn bikes aren’t the same as what legit bike shops sell. Kind of like how Lowes’ John Deere tractors aren’t the same as what you would buy from the John Deere dealer.

You wuss :lol

I remember the days when GT was king… I have a few GT and Dyno BMX put away for a rainy day.

Dead serious: If anyone is interested in a lowrider bicycle, I would love to sell the one I have. All chrome, springer fork, banana seat, like 5ft sissy bar, ape hangers, nice lol.