What are YOU doing today?

Installing a new billet girdled high compression head, aluminum charging flywheel, bendix, carbon fiber reeds, angled intake manifold spacer, quick mount intake manifold, dual modified mikuni carbs and aftermarket exhaust system manifold on a yamaha 760 engine.

Did this on the Mountain bike, now I’m gettin rid of a couch and shit.
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/Picture4-11.png

20 mile bike ride and then went to a car show in Scotia. Maybe fireworks in Albany tonight.

doin daddy things wit my kids . also got the slowmarro running … i mssed the sound of that car

took the sky40 out, pissed off the neighbors pretty good

drove 4 hours to marthas vineyard

i do belive that was your bro last night lolol

Hey slowmarro… Alpine do anything for you for fathers day?

dont forget kramer too.

nah , and neither did kramer . little fucks im done wit em . they just cant get over the fact i hit there mom off and i AM there dad . well at least leo is mine i know , krammers mom is a question seein as there was 5 others that night

That’s it. I’m buying a “bike”

Best decision of my life. Its one of the few healthy activities I’ve found I can actually stick with. So much fun!

I need a taller seat post for my bmx bike, my knees wont bend like they used to. I miss it.

fireworks in Albany were pretty good tonight. The parachuting ones were sick. A line of fireworks actually came down slowly with parachutes.

Ive never seen anything like that before.

yea it was pretty nice show, saw them as i was driving through rensselaer going home

I sat on a dock on the river right in front of Riverfront Park

:rofl today we did it all over again

Worked on my car.

Fun Facts:

1. Did you know if you want to get a 2009 Cobalt SS rear brake pad, you have to not buy the 2009 Cobalt SS rear brake pad but instead buy the Pontiac Soltice rear brake pads?

2. Who the fuck invent the 7mm hex bit and why aren’t it in every hex bit set sold.

You mean like a REAL bike? :rofl:rofl

3/8" drive 7mm hex was in my HF hex socket set.

Different neighborhood :lol