What are YOU doing today?

Alpine negged me busting my balls so im just busting his back havin fun.

hmmmm

L O L.

No, t’was an O1E Audi gearbox for the Coupe Quattro.

Are you a conductor or trainmaster/engineer?

installed the sub in the truck, put new bug deflector on, gonaa vacuum it out clean the interior then a nap before i go in for my 12 hr shift @ 7pm. put in a solid 14.5hrs yest. only 8 more to go then back to normal hrs

My day today:

oh my god

way to keep her eye on the ball lol

ill show how to swing my club …

We dont play miniature golf.

You missed out on bro-aking, bro.

Would of went with corey but you were attending and i know i could not be around you all day.

What am I doing today? Losing my mind.

We have our own mail room for USPS, UPS, and FedEx at work. I dropped off a package with a prepaid FedEx label that is worth $1,500 or so and it’s vanished. FedEx hasn’t seen it, it may have ended up on the UPS truck, or worse…someone jacked it.

They (mail staff) better hope they (UPS) find it mixed in with UPS boxes at the hub (UPS driver said they have a bin for non-UPS boxes) or they are going to be dealing with one f’in angry Ukrainian…ain’t no way in hell I’m paying someone $1,500 when the package ‘walked’ while in the possession of the mail room. I will make such a stink they will have no choice but to reimburse me.

Relax, and leave work at the door when you walk out.

Give em the wrath of god ilya!

:lol

Revving up an rc boat.

Workin, drinking coffee so I can kill some time with a hefty shit later. Then after work going mountain biking with the gf.

12 hour shift at work thanks to somebody calling in even though they just had 4 days off.