What are YOU doing today?

Is it Hillview?

I like 3 of the 4 things you mentioned.

no its the meadowbrook

where is that?

I just figured Hillview because thats the most redneck bar Ive ever been to and its out your way.

What dont you like?

Im not into underage girls. Im almost 30 and anything under 21 is too young for me.

Im hanging out with pjb all day

in the town of glen, about 15 min from the hillview, trust me pjb the 'brook is 10x more hick than the hillview, its a honkeytonk in an old converted barn with a light up dance floor in the middle of a cornfield. :rofl

omg. :rofl

sounds kinda cool. I might have to check it out someday but Ive got a bad feeling Id get lost on the way home and end up somewhere banjos are playing

Most likely :lol

you should come out with us sometime, we usually get a good size group going. My brother and car ramrod came out last night too, as well as a bunch of other people. Its not far from rt 30, you wont get lost.

I cleaned my Ruger for the first time.
I built a bench/storage device for the Wifey in the bathroom.
I then built a shelving unit for the Wifey for the kitchen cabinet that holds pots and pans.
I modified my entertainment stand to allow for the hook up of everything to my TV.
I then played some NFS:HP.
We are now getting ready to order some pizza and finish up the rest of my beer.

All of this was done with the help of a good friend.

Oh, I also drilled and screwed in a mount for a sling for my Ruger.

Hoping to shoot a bit after dinner.

dudeeeeeee , when ya goin again . that sounds like me , orrrr we gotta road trip it to a bar called flubbs up in whitehall , same shit dude but it has it all going on lolol wannabee hicks and sluts …ask turbo travis its great . if ya leave there without gettin at least a hummer from some chick you are that much of a loser lol

Got up at 545, drove to Kingston. Then Albany, picked up my daughter. Back to Ghettoskill, took a nap, made pizzas, ate them. Now watching mindless nascar to appease the child lol

who fuckin cares red , shut up lol

Hey buddy, heres a spoon. lol

Check page 4, can that pass?

Id be down to go out there some Saturday night

every weekend buddy! lol i was just there a few hrs ago lookin for my clevis that im assuming some drunk stole off my truck. Place was packed at 3pm :rofl

its a inspectors call at that stage . i would seein as its out of the wper path