What are YOU doing today?

grabbed some dinner, drank some whiskey. now im at home

Hung out with this guy.

tdi timing belt. 1 down, 2 to go.

Example: Woke up to family member in ER, kids needing to get to 9 am soccer practice…lunch, shower, kids soccer game…looked at investment prop, did an inspection, wrote some lyrics, collected overdue rent, printed doc’s and mailed to magazine thats running a story on one of my companies, emailed files to Spotlight and clipper magazine for advertising, picked up some radon monitors, took to lab, printed and emailed results to people and state of ny, cooked some chicken…did an estimate for a roof cleaning job…chilled in shower to soak tennis elbo…all while having a migrane and a severe toothache… now heaaded to the studio.

This was a fairly normal “non work day” for me.

Oh, and played COD for 30 min just now.

Family member now home and safe, thanks.

I sampled every putter America’s Pro Shop had to offer and then ravaged the golf simulator with a TaylorMade R11.

I have an Odyssey Rossi 2. Awesome putter

I dont see fixed AUG anywhere in there.

That, believe it or not, was actually one of my favorites.

its really well balanced. as soon as I picked that one up, it new that was it

It was one of the easiest putters to aim out of the dozens that I tried during my shift. lol

:rofl damn dont you think hes got enough other important shit going on?

http://4gifs.com/gallery/d/175357-1/Wow_ghey.gif

I just clawed my way out of my bed for the 2nd time. Drank my birthday boot, margarita, and a few beers last night. THEN some dickhead bought wine. That did me in. Woke up around 10, mom made me breakfast (yay!), and back to sleep. Woke up again. Now I am debating buying an iPad.

Recovering with frosted flakes and oj then pounding through some finance and accounting shit then playin ball later

[Family member now home and safe, thanks.[/quote]

glad to hear jammer

i golf twice a week, lets make this happen :beer

hooked chains at the bar last night, went dead nuts with a new dodge gas job and got pulled by an f350 with a 7.3, other than that just relaxing today and searching for my lost clevis

Hillview Tavern?

WTF kind of bars do you go to on the weekends? :rofl

^ awesome bar where anything goes. Two hot girls making out, 3 fights, underage girls and no ni99ers FTW!!