What are your winter mod plans?

That kid sucks

Shaddup.

Yea, at least another season or so. I just bought a carbon clutch, so I’m not blowing that money.

I dont mind driving my car on pump gas, I dont think 500whp is slow.

You suck.

mine was an 04, same shit happened to mine.

BMWs suck.

yeah i know the guy getting it. good dude, has had a supra with a 71mm on it. pretty fast car. was really clean. guy came from DSM’s, went to supras, then to an evo, and back to the Supra. i have no doubts that this car will be doing its share of house cleaning out west. alot of big rollers out there though so it will fit right in.:thumbup

Talk about a change in scenery for the car.

996 Turbo. 800+whp on pump + a little meth injection, stock motor. Docile to drive, looks good doing it. Cars can be found cheap now(sub 40K, sometimes less.)

Why arent there more of these around!?!

cause tools rock around white mustangs with black tops ,instead of buyin fast cars

Winter mods:

Spend money on shit to make the car just as fast as it was last year, then spray it and puke my rods all over the track on opening day.

figure out whats gonna happen with the truck… or its getting traded for a supercharged fox body:ninja

There are, they just don’t hang around here(Shift). Not quite so many in the 518, but they are around. Most people just don’t associate high HP 996’s with the NE.

:Idiots

the car must be beat unless youre throwing in cash

I can garntee 98% u will not get this mustang

he wants 3k for it… just a 302 with a m90 eaton on it… we’ll see itll prolly end up like my last transaction with the truck :lol

Gotta be beat for that price. Check it real good for rust underneath.

Something doesnt seem right for that price- too cheap for a blown fox.

Its a budget built stock motor fox, why does it have to be 6K??

u haz pm sir