What are your winter mod plans?

just little stupid tid bit… same height as it is wide, dont ask me how i know that :rofl

sucked watching that man pull them into his car hauler! but it was one sweet trailer!

yeah, if jesus had a trailer…it would have looked identical!

planning on a new rearend setup…new axels and a spool…gonna get the trans freshened up with a shift kit and new heads and a bigger cam…lookin at 400 heads to try to up the compression and a cam to go with it…somewhere around 1500-6500 rpms…possible a lunati voo doo…and possibly a higher stall converter like 2,000

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/LUN-60105LK/

^^^^ u have a lot to learn my man .400 heads are a bigger chamber than a 350 so therfore lowering comp .lunati makes a shitty cam ,that low a stall ya might as well stay stock seein as its around 1700 anyway

thanks you for your input…i thaught that 305 heads would lower compression whilest 400’s would raise it…

400 heads are what, 76CC? Garbage anyway, if money is a concern just get a set of Vortecs.

305 heads would raise compression, but are made for the smaller bore size-another garbage idea.

they pair i have now are prevortech…john should know as he looked at the motor b4 hank sold it

And?

in all seroiusness get a set of edelbrocks or summit chepo,s .the alu will make more power ,less weight and so on ,your heads now are the vortec head

Without budget concerns, sure, but the Vortecs can make great power. My fathers 406 makes ~480xx at the crank with them, not bad. Not fantasy numbers, either, it’s been on an engine dyno.

Trading it in if it isn’t already totalled by my insurance company.

thanks guys…lookin at summit racing right now

Maybe get the motor yanked out and replaced with something different. Been too lazy to work on it lately.

not to be a dick, please lemme put the blocks back in your truck… it looks like shit with the ass way in the air with little ass 14’s

i was thinkin about that the other day…i wanna put em back in…btw the bed has to come off 1 more time…lolz good times with sparkles

lemme know homo, i aint doin that shit in the cold thou… heated garage FTMFW

you can buy a brand new ls3 out of a 10 maro for 45-5! that would be one awesome swap!

Well it wasnt originally intended to be a winter mod but now its winter and the line lock is in my car.
I still need to get it out of my friends garage and into my grandmother’s garage for the winter.