What are your winter mod plans?

$600 shipped on eBay. I don’t even think it’s good for 8whp. I’m getting it because I think the burnt tips are subtle around police.

just get a cutout after the header. same hp as a full exhaust and dead silent when you need it and st00pid loud VTAK when you want it. $250+install or something dirt cheap. plus you can keep your car and all that good stuff

wait what? any cop will know thats not stock. and as we all know the law states any modified exhaust is illegal. loud or not. if its not a direct OEM replacement from something like pepboys or a muffler shop, its illegal.

i never purchased a mod and worried about the fuzz, but hey i guess if blue fart pipes are your thing, then do work.

Dude. It’s not mad tite jdm unless you pay too much for something. Who is this kid?

Ban kramer.

lol

i think most of us ask that about you

no.

lol just giving you a suggestion that can give more hp. look stock to the po-po and any potential mk3 jettas you come across on the str33ts and be hellaloud and hellaquiet at the same time… for cheaper

“subtle burnt tips” was a joke. I’m not stupid. Read in between the lines.

sarcasm cannot be easily detect on the innerwebs

ill be putting in my coilovers over christmas break
and hopefully a short shifter too
and i need a to get a job so i can get some jdm itr wheels/tires

highway, turns, everything other than the 1/4 mile

Fuck you then. Why do you think the same 15 members populate every thread? Seems like this place is only receptive to the people in the original little clique. Didn’t mean to interrupt your circle jerk slip-n-slide.

Relax. Mark.

Debating on this bad boy:

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/images/kraftwerkss2k.jpg

A guy with my same motor set-up made 550whp & like 375wtq on one…

that could be a lot of fun

You think you can drag me on teh highway??

122mph>119mph :ahh

Kinda what I was thinking lol. Plus it should be a little faster spring.

wheres the manifold?

LOL