What are your winter mod plans?

:Idiots

Gunna purchase a set of legit set of coilovers. and a set of baller ass wheels

finish it and beat the pink out of it next year.

yeah buddy!!! sounds like a damn good plan!

probably a buschur proted IM and TB. I may have the Exhaust manifold extrude honed and when i get it back ill match the turbine side of the turbo to it.

ehh, its not too bad. i know its pretty loud but to me, its the best sounding exhaust out right now.

Minor for me!

E36

• 3.38 diff
  • lower x brace (yes Benny I know it should have been on like 3 years ago)
  • rewire amp and clean up ghetto install
  • find some way to tie the damn battery down without spending $302
  • 195/65 15" Blizzaks already on the car, neg camber is real noticeable!

Odyssey

Was going to do:

• Rear bench delete
  • World first Rear-Rearship Ody w/ ITB’d C32B and NSX Type R 6 speed

as an afternoon project, but was put off by the fact that the resulting powerband would result in small compromises (i.e. inability to go uphill, etc)

Plus Pep Boys said they didn’t carry the air filter I needed to make it work so in the end I decided to just do routine maintenance (timing belt, brakes) and call it good.

Misc

Decided to bite the bullet and get that CDTA multi-discount pass.

I feel like a new man.

if you get a 3.38 im going to steal it and replace it with my 3.15 while you sleep.

youve been forewarned. :shifty

big boy please… You know I be packing at least 3.15* all day, every day

(* inches, between my legs…)

AND I already have a 3.38 in my garage come and get it nyah nyah nyah nyah… You don’t know where I li- Oh wait…

You do!

How’s work going right now Archie? :shifty

Benny, my black M3 had 3.38s was serious.

(feeling uneasy)

:ninja

Sell me a LSD plz!

After watching recent videos…

Dart 363ci stroker
TKO600
250 shot

JUNK

ZING!!

You ever ride up at Lanzi’s drag strip on the lake at the Sac? There is a guy up there, Ted Janetty (dont know how to spell it) but they have a SICK turbo RX1. There are some FAST 1200CC+ 2 strokes that run up there… and this thing WALKS them.

There are some videos up on you tube on that machine

My winter plans are:

Jetta gets a shaved hatch, respray the rear bumper cover, clean up some rushed big turbo install stuff I recently did. I am building a brace system for the flimsy ass stock cross member and some upgraded frame bushings. Need some motor mounts when i get money. clean up the interior some and maybe gets seats and a steering wheel.

I also have a 98 ranger to cut up. We just finished the bed, fully shaved (steak pockets, gas door, full tailgate skin, tail lights, led strip molded in. Then it is getting cut back up for the tubs, frame notch, fuel cell, air tank, compressors. Getting a canti-4 triangular 4 link, back halfed in 2x4 box from cab back. front is getting cut up and clearanced for 20" wheels dumped, rears 22" laid out. Needs a custom tranny cross member. Also getting a slight body drop, about 2 inches. then some paint.

Yep, I know Ted, talk fairly often and I’ve been to his shop over in CT. Easily the ‘best’ shop in the Northeast.

BS