What Autopart Retailer Do you Pefer?

LOL

Advanced on Sheridan or Lakeland Auto Supply on NFB for me.

NuWay

bavauto for the serious stuff lol autozone for everything else. But only because they are the closest parts store out here in the boonies other then napa/carquest. Which neither ever have any part for any euro. fucking rednecks :slight_smile:

I have excellent experience with the local autozone guys and they know me well there, I’m the only one with an e30 lol

i did… i said “i need a dodge or ford t3 turbo gasket”
i even explained where it went, and what specific gasket

i thought he was curious what it was for, since i rolled up in a poopy lookin integra. i didnt know my answer would turn him into a befuddled retarded monkey

It depends on the application and if they have it in stock. Overall I find carquest has the cheapest prices for some of the stuff I need. However I’ll go to whoever has the best price/availability. I don’t try and ask them to many questions ever. Most of the time it’s going to be an idiot behind the counter.

World Discount

I had a similar issue with injector o rings on my car. I drove up in a bimmer with unknown ford mustang injectors and needed o rings from a mustang and he had a hard time finding a compatible part.

But in there defense they probably don’t get these types of situations often (dodge turbo on a honda/ford parts on a bimmer) even if it is common sense to us

Advance. The Autozone in Hamburg makes me want to kill someone. You always end up waiting for service even if you are the only one in there. I’ve had few if any problems with Advance and they’re always helpful and nice, plus they have been good at getting parts for my older cars quickly.

This one time my work sent me to Autozone to pick up a light bulb. It was the wrong one, so I went back to return it. Both times I was in there I waited forever to get service, they had a problem pulling our info so I paid cash from my own pocket for it. When I went back, they had more problems and couldn’t figure out how to give me a refund. JUST REACH IN THE FUCKING DRAWER and give me my $10. They told me to come back later and they still didn’t figure it out. All in all I wasted 45 minutes of company time on a damn light bulb. I think I got my money back a week later. Pathetic.

Autozone sucks. After needing a bunch of quick parts for my car all i got was garbage.

Their systems are dumb and so are the employees. Can’t even spell.

I liked napa and advance auto.

I just went down there to buy a caliper bracket for my grand am!
well, the other day… Because depew didnt have it in stock…
They don’t really have whatever I’m looking for in stock usually…
Always end up going to yours.

I walked out of the store, and realized… fuck, I don’t even need this…
I have a spare parts car in the driveway that i could take it off of :ham:

I go there because… well, napa is too far.
carquest is equally as car.
I used to always go to autozone, but then I got some bad advice a few times in a row, then someone sold me a used shit IAT sensor and gave me a dick of a time trying to exchange it when I went back.

Went to advanced, and haven’t gone to autozone since!

Napa was always good to me when I lived in Amherst, even if they were on the expensive side. Since I’ve moved I have an Advance and an Auto Zone. I’ve been using Advance for the most part, better customer service and better prices for the most part so far.