What can you hear?

http://www.ultrasonic-ringtones.com/

I’m 22, A musician of 14 years (Alto Saxophone), and love the loud music in my car.

I was able to hear C# but not D. Although if I turn it up I can hear up to D#.

What do you hear?

the only one I cant hear is F

but D# and E makes my eyes twitch something fierce lol

im practically deaf in my right ear so im not going to attempt it.

i can hear c# and thats it.

i could only hear up to c
if i turn it up i can hear c# and D

I dident change the volume at all…

Had it at a comfortable volume at which I listen to my music at my desk here at work…

even if I turn my headphones up as loud as they go I cant here F so i guess my ears arent that good lol…

I guess thats why im so anal about sound…

Even with my POS speakers in my car ill spend an hour or so just playing with every setting making sure it sounds right… then I never write it down so when i disconnect my battery I have to do it all over again

listen to what im telling u naow

u like men!!!

You have pretty good ears then. From the forum I got this from, most people heard up to c or so. I hear C# like you and I have a musically trained ear. Unless 8 years of band and all that loud music has actually ruined my hearing…which is a possibility…

Shady has crazy good ears. He’s like a dog.

LOL… I’ve always had a thing for sound… I fuck with peoples car stereos when there not looking all the time because usualy it drives me nuts

btw since I’ve done that little sound test of urs… I just recently started hearing C# and it wont stop

lol.

I can just picture it.

Shady sitting at his desk spazzing out due to C# voices in his head. Co-workers looking at him as if his cheese slid off his cracka. Hahahah.

Sorry broski.

I’m going to go to your house at night and blow a dog whistle hahaha.

Jesus, my speakers aren’t that loud but all I can hear is B, :wtf

Damn bro. You need hearing aids. :rofl

Its alright… Im listeing to yani in order to ignore it…

Yes. I said Yani… Fuck you all

Yanni?

http://bearseatpeople.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/yanni.jpg

Yanni is the man. His orchestra is SICK.

and C# is only in my right ear? wtff

I hate it when only one of something is tweaking otu and not the other… Like when your ears clog up and its only one and you cant get whatever pressure/water out

^^^ Fav CD I have from him…

Went and say him live 3 years ago with my old man… Honestly one of the best live experiances ever… if you closed your eyes it was just like listeing to that CD

Hes a short little greek bastard

Hahah.

I have like 20 of his songs on my PC (brother has some CD’s). His India CD was pretty good too, but Acropolis is probably his best one.

couldnt hear any of em, got worried.

then I unmuted my laptop :shifty

if i crank up the volume i can hear it all but F

c+ for me