What Car Next

Ok so I just got approved for another $6k via Eloans and its time for me to pick up my new daily.

Im mostly looking around honda marketplace, as my ideal car would be some sort of swapped eg hatch but I am open for anything.

What I need from you guys is some suggestions on what I am and am not looking for.

Heres the catch in order of importance:
Must be reliable
Must be at least decent in the snow
Would like to quick or zippy (zippy?lol)

I know this is broad but its what I need. This is why a swapped honda with low motor miles is at the top of my list.

PS: I have no problem making a trip with in 1500 or so miles to get this.

Ok Nukkas, Get me a car

<<< 91 Notchback stang … kinda zippy

don’t you have an sti already? don’t you live at home?

I do have a painfully inefficient STi and I do not live at home

ok. just checking.

turn down the boost and toss on some snow tires.

straight up trade your sti for my econobox civic daily?

if you drive it for 5 years it’ll be a good deal

No can do, the sti is kind of a project and I dont want it to touch snow plus it wont be fully operational till next spring so I need something soon

any year in particular u looking for? like 2000+ or something

I would prefer obd1 but if not, the newer the better I guess for resale purposes

ive got a siqqqqqqqqqqqqq green intrepid. but really though that white 4 door gsr would have been perfect

how is an STi inefficient?

35r STi

seems like a waste to me…

:word:

Luckily its my waste, I enjoy the purpose it serves

EK Civic SI ?

my question is if ur looking for a DD that really wont need to be modded…y OBD1 juat get someting clean and reliable and not mod it if u already have ir summer toy

Thats why I said prefer obd1. I would like to toy around with whatever I get mildly and obd2 is just such a bitch to me (out of laziness). I just hate the idea of covering up things and reverting things back to stock. Obd2 is just one more thing I would have to worry about.

Seems dumb but oh well.

if you’re really looking for OBD1 i have a flat-black EF hatch that you might be able to afford on that loan…

psphinx81 can vouch for it…definitely has potential…

I have a turbo eg hatch with a low mile(~60k) motor. It could use some lovin and little work, but I’ll sell it for half of what ur loan is for.