What Car Next

Saturn L300

ditto, exactly what you are looking for.

omg that car fucking rules

ya. i don’t know as soon as I got my sti i was dead set on leaving it alone… having an old car sitting around losing value is one thing, but when you’re losing like 6-7K/year on a cars value you have to stop and think.

to each their own though

wrd. I mean if the sti was some crazy teardown project and cash was available on the side to outright buy a decent daily then I guess thats one thing. However if a loan is required to pay for a daily driver, then (assuming the sti is financed) you’re losing your ass on two cars instead of one.

Besides, an sti is a sweet winter car, and you dont need to worry about winters taking their toll on a car until its more than 5-10 years old anyway.

My 2 cents to the on topic situation. You used three terms together that just don’t work. FWD and good in the snow goto together fairly well but then you want quick and zippy too.

99+ saturn L300 (V6)

cheap, quick, and reliable

And this is why I feel a swapped civic hatch seems to fit the bill perfectly. A b18 would do the job perfectly although I realize that with that price given, im starting to step on high milage (creating potential lack of reliability) but this is why im asking you guys. Everyone on this site knows everything lol.

get something that is stock, that your not going to mod. you don’t want 2 projects, and even if you say this car won’t turn into one, it’ll eventually be. just get a car and drive it!

i’d rather drop 6K on a fast car and sell the go-fast stuff for the STi IMO… I mean STi is a killer winter car, can’t get much better. 6K gets you well on your way to a turbo honda that is going to smoke the STi anyways :stuck_out_tongue: