what color for rims?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/assass1n_DC2/skyline/Image218.jpg

this it the car

http://jdm-imports.com/JDM_STUFF/JDM12.jpg

and these are what the rims look like. pic is from jdmimports old project car.

im basically trying to figure out what color to powdercoat the rims. right now im leaning towards white but my friend tells me to leave it black. i was also thinking of either red or orange. im looking for something unique that’ll go well with the car.

everytime I see pics of your car it looks like a different colour lol
I like the black but as for uniqueness…well, it’s not…
I vote no to white though.

As I said it’s tough to get an idea for you cause your car always looks different, sometimes it looks red other times maroon and other times copper-ish

GUNMETAL

yeah. i know i have a weird color. my color changes so much depending on camera and lighting. but the pic i put up is what it looks like when its clean. the rest of the pics arent what the color really looks like up front.

why not go that darrkk navy blue colour

i say you keep the enkei’s that you have now

/thread

i second that, and whats with the “/thread”? is the thread going to emo itself? or just alex? lol

blood red.

^^^ dude, do you always have 2 do that??? KEEP IT SIMPLE!

GUNMETAL.

^^^ my bad, but i wanted to explain my reason of choice

^^^
Geez man you’re so internet noisy! XD

Honestly any car looks good with gunmetal rims in my opinion. (black is fine too)

Unique?

Purple, Pink, Fusia, JDM-Green, Candy Red.

There, unique?–you bet ya!

bronze/gold and nothing else!

i tried to buy those w hen i saw them at jdmimports but he said they wern’t for sale

^they still arent for sale. i just think those are one of the best pictures of the lmgt4’s on the net. the ones im getting arent from jdmimport. i doubt mitch will sell those rims ever. those rims are rare.

i think you should worry about making your car go vroom first, cuz when you’re done you wont have enough money to buy an air freshener, let alone new rims :slight_smile:

black rims on orange car would look nice though.

Barney candy purple would look ‘cool’ enough for Alex… or those blue-candy-like volks that JDM-jason posted a while back…

Paint them Hot Pink, Rabbit Will worship you when you do haha