What color rims to get on a pearl white car?

[quote=“SilverGT,post:11,topic:28842"”]

yes the turbo was replaced with the k04 turbo? from what the previous owner told me. i have no clue on how to tell or know if he was lying or not…

[/quote]

You my friend have a lot to learn about these cars ,it would be Turbos plural, not turbo, if he only replaced one that would be gay. And if you want PM me and I will tale a look and see if they have been replaced or not. I have all of this week off, just let me know.

I have a pearl white a6, I’m not very a audi kind of guy lol. So I hope everything works out for me with this.

01audis4, would u be able to help me with it if something goes wrong lol or did you sell your s4 already

i have decided to go with the 19x9.5 gunmetal with a polish lip so if you see me honk but if its a girl riding it then she might give you the “who the fuck are you look” lol

[quote=“SilverGT,post:22,topic:28842"”]

I have a pearl white a6, I’m not very a audi kind of guy lol. So I hope everything works out for me with this.

01audis4, would u be able to help me with it if something goes wrong lol or did you sell your s4 already

[/quote]

That wasn’t mine for sale it was my cousins. I sold him my old rims. But yes I can help you, just let me know when.

Thanks very much for lending out the hand lol I hope you don’t regret it when I ask you how to jack up the car hahaah.

bronze wheels if u want the tuner look i <3 bronze wheels on clean white cars

if its pearl white…a more off-white looking…see the OnyxZ32 car. it looks right. period. get the wrong color rims on pearl white and it makes you look retarded.