What color rims to get on a pearl white car?

i have seen some cars but i dont know what color rims to get for the new car. here is a picture of the new car.

i was thinkin of something like this

i like the look of both of them the gunmetal with the redish lip is hot lol.

:tup: :tup: on the car!.

gunmetal on that meh. photochop or find pics of that first.

i dont think thats a red lip…looks like an egde protector lol…also, the second ones look like they have benz center caps lol…but i get what your saying. if i had to choose between those to colors/styles…the gunmetal-ish ones.

how many fucking cars do you buy and sell? geeez. LOL

lol im trying to get ride of them all and get one and that all! lol its my gf car. i forgot to mention its a 2000 Audi A6, 2.7T, Auto

make sure you check on clearance issues with the brakes on that car. Alot of wheels wont clear the calipers.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9353/colorhq1.jpg

audi’s r ghey:D

whydoes it need wheels

nice score dave! have the turbos been replaced?

white wheels are a PITA to keep clean

my gf likes the pinkish color hahah. go figure the girls…i guess i have to might have to be powder coated pink/magenta lol. i remember mrvii evolution had a photoshopped purpleish/margenta one the girlfriend love that.
yes the turbo was replaced with the k04 turbo? from what the previous owner told me. i have no clue on how to tell or know if he was lying or not.

The decision will be gunmetal so i can drive it hahah.

blktt: she always wanted some wheels for her ride.

just got same car… ill be looking for wheels soon too!

^^how did the salvage title go? let me know how it goes so i can get used to it too.

Bronze.

^^i was thinking that too but i didnt find any thing in the 5x112 bolt pattern and size 18" +

Powdercoating. Do it.

will stay out of this. maybe…
Guess not, I say Chrome.

hopefully finishing up work this week. my body guys waiting for a few more parts… and new oil cooler and intercoolers are goign in then we will see… i hear its a bitch to get an appt. i guess we will see!

:lol:

really? did the 2.7T’s come with k03’s or k03 sports?

either way, that’s a nice upgrade if it happened. who did you buy the car from? there was a guy i used to see around autohaus occasionally with 2.7T A6. i think it was silver and stock looking. if that’s the same car, i’m pretty sure he upgraded to K04’s.

:rofl: