What color should I paint my car?

In about 4-5 months I’m going to be painting the unofficial UBRF/NYSpeed slutmobile. So like all the other cool kids on the internet. I figured “Hey, I can post a poll and make people choose for me like everyone else does?”. So obviously I’d do just as such, and here it is along with a wonderful selection of choices.
But the outcome doesn’t really matter, because Option #5 is the correct one. Because using the internet to think = the suck.
EDIT: The Shadow, not the WRX.

why is it a slutmobile?

red to match the rex

Toda’s/BDR50’s/Pyschopjv’s/Someonewho’snameIcan’tremember/SHOtime’s Shadow.

afxtc or something like that

Gold.

don’t be a pussy, sand it down really good and…

that’s it

gonna be a sweet pos car repping the nyspeed…thats cool

I think you should mod it back to he lawnmower it once was in it’s previous days :wink:

I suppose I could put a giant wing on the back too for matching handle too. :tup:

paint it shit brown lol. no j/k. i actually think a 2 tone would look nice…black and charcoal gray, with a thin silver pinstripe along the seam of colors

Seriously it was a lawnmower…we chained some racks to it at the last shop and mowed the field down so that everyone could do burnouts and drift in the field…I miss that stuff alot.

It’s already mostly that color. :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmm … block it out w/ 80 grit, step up to 120 and 220 … keep alll the passes horizontal … and then just clear it

or do a translucent color over the sand scratches then clear that

pimp …

well, I really wanted mother nature to take of the rest, but swirl marks would look pretty cool

How aboutd deep swirls, darker paint, light wipe down while paint was wet, then a clear. Kinda like staining wood.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/focusinprogress/Untitled-1-1.jpg

piss poor attempt at school, my good CF patterns are at home

lol

And where do you think I’ll find a CF hood for a shadow. :stuck_out_tongue:

same place you can find one for a green sho

White?
and gold rimz

grrr, i dunno…i even looked lol, found nothing. would have to be custom. lafengas?

but i think it would look hot like that…slammed, CF hood, deep gloss black on the bottom, metallic IS300 dark shadow grey on top, 1/8" pinstripe at the transition. bronz gram lights. mmmmmmmmmmm tasty