What colour to paint my car?

Hey guys the car is black now, and is all sun faded and dinged up, im goin to try and get it painted over my break in the next two weeks, so what colour brings out the 240’s best side, right now im feelin a dark grey mettalic or black again right now. any thoughts are welcom and greatly appriciated, thanks guys

i would say go with the dark grey metallic or gunmetal colour, two of my friends had that colour and looked really good IMO

PINK

Here is a tip!!!

What colors do you like???

i would paint it either red or black or actually even a btter colour is white

burgundy
or velvet red
its kinda queer but cool/unique at the same time

carbon purple.

White.

That’s what colour mine is, with a real fine flake, and it looks so hot in the sun.

yea …
maybe you should pick the colour? not let us pick it or else you’ll get some silly suggestions like pink … unless if you were to choose on your own you’d pick pink aswell ? :S
good luck

pink’s hot!

yashio factory anybody??

well i knew that there were goona be some crazy stupid ass remarks as always here on SON, but it seems to be that when you plan on doin stuff to your car you get real narrowminded to certain things, so i figured id ask it up and see what people said, just to broaden the horizons, i kinda like the burgandy idea with a nice flake in it. I just dont know if i want to go with the same old black. keep em commin, and if you feel the urge to make a stupid as comment starting with something like “heres a tip” or “flourescent …” then just stay out, thanks to those of you who actually gave it a bit of thought.

Also is carbon purple even a colour? my g/f wants her drag car purple because its her favourite colour and that one sounds pretty bad ass for purple. thanks

if u want a bad ass purple… look up the stock purple colour for a s14. cant remember whats its code is though

pearl white…
get the paint code for the pearl white on the g35…pure sex

Sparkling silver FTMFW

http://gallery.voodoo-people.com/alb...8/IMG_9394.jpg
http://gallery.voodoo-people.com/alb...8/IMG_9396.jpg

Ivory Pearl baby :wink: The hottest paint out there
The other pearl white I like is the Lexus Starfire Pearl, berry naaais!

GTR gunmetal grey. pure sex. IMO

i want to see an s13 with sunset orange (350z). Or ITR championship white.

Black, because if your gonna be adding additional aero parts and what not black is an easy colour to use, and most aero crap comes primer black anyway.

^^^

Non-painted aero? lol. there are still many different shades of black anyways.