What did you do to your car today?

wow you got a job? Where?

sold it

dont worry about me.:thumbup

Drove to a judo tourney, drove home, waiting to go back to said tourney…

Drove to various places on Long Island and back in less than 24 hours :lol:

pass side actually has a floor now all the way to the ladder bars. now for the driver side tomorrow.

So it might be done by 2067?

should i start an EV thread. world domination is planned for spring of 2010.:rofl:wow

Yeah, why not? We’ll probably actually see your car at some point though and a few of us actually know it exists.

ROFL !!!

it’s atleast got half a floor in it now!!

going to order sheet meatal for rear half this week and wheel tubs. if i’m lucky i’ll get to order all that and rear coil overs andr a fuel cell…

would like to get in to VINTAGE by end of summer.

How are you gonna flintstone that shit with half a floor? Get to work cutting the other half out.

other half is out. i just need to make fire wall extension and fit new floor plan again this will happen tomorrow. after tullip fest… lol

drove it…

Put a backup motor in it :frowning:

took my calipers and rotors off, im going to bring them into work and cut them tomorrow

sold it , so i guess im rockin da m dirty when i get back :smiley:

the fucking grand market is gone!!! how we gonna get stuck in peoples lawns now!!!:cry:

This was yesterday but, Installed a catch can setup.

think i might go pick it up from monro so i can fix the couple things on it so it can get inspected properly and to save some $$

washed and waxed it last night, then went to clean the inside out today and noticed that it was covered in a fresh coat of pollen. :banghead