What did you do to your car today?

who’s doing the motor now?

drifted the fuck out of it all over the place, one of us got followed by the cops pics and vids coming soon

edit: also a brand new set of 225/55R16 BF G-forces down the drain

Wait WAT?

You “street drifted” it with worn ball joints and broken sway bar end links?

:rofl yea i did

thats a smart idea:Idiots

Pulled the radiator to tighten up a loose belt that was driving me mad

blew the center diff in my gsx

Stock headlights and corner lenses installed. Also installed brand new O.E.M. mirrors.STOCK SHIT FTW!!!

ftl for sure :rofl

sold that bitch

:wtf FUCK YOU! :Idiots

this morning i woke up to a flat tire from drifting last night, so i filled up my tire, drove to work and took my tire off, popped the bead, scraped the rocks out of it, used bead sealer and filled it back up. then i did my pass. ball joint, then got it inspected. got some gas and went out and drifted some more

Mocked up some dope ass rims for it…:excited

greg welds ?

Haha no fuck those wheels. Billet Specialties

discovered that the roof leaks, it seems to be getting in under the antenna and then dripping through a little anchor spot for a car seat on the rear of the roof of the hatch. Hopefully since I’m still way under 3yr/36K its a warranty issue.

3 days ago:mounted/ balanced/installed my style 5’s after a very long trek refinishing them.

yesterday: re-glued rear door panel trim

today: changed my city light bulbs to hyperwhite led’s; ; threw it up on the lift, filled my tranny/ diff with fresh royal purple, and looked at all the bushings/ bearings in my shifter that i am going to replace…

Made myself more visible. Safety first! :number1

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/7775/nonameo.jpg

lol you guys always take pictures and videos in the parking lot behind Taco Bell on Wolf rd.

Not really, thats the walmart parking lot off the ext.

where the flag came from?