What did you do to your car today?

:facepalm

when its done you will see nothing. :ninja

lets see what did i do to my car… i ordered a supercharger, a hood and a spoiler, not a bad way to spend 10g’s

do work. :ohnoes

thats all i ever do is work!

Got an extra 3g’s laying around to share the supercharger goodness? My Fit would love you!

Nice man!
Can’t wait to see it with the new goods

i yanked the 16g off to make way for the hx35.

hoslet ftw. cheap but effective

got very pissed as i need a new pcm as it fried

how the hell is that possible??

i dont fuckin know , i dont think the tune went as its spittin egr codes when its tuned out ,and a code 26 quad driver 1 malf .that normally means pcm is shot

thats weird.

did you try having him write back over the tune again??? does he know what hes doing with it? lol

Nice! I plan on running the same turbo on my RB25 someday :lol You find it locally?

Put anti fowlers in again to shut rear o2s off but i dont think it did what i wanted it to.Need to get them off before month is over for inspection.

i dont know ,i asked him to come up and try it on mon i didnt hear anything from him today so who knows .brian at pcmforless said the same thing as the egr driver and the quad driver im havin trouble with may be the same problem as none of the emmisions shit are on the car or plugged in so i need to try that first

02 sims ni99a 40 -50 bucks at summit :thumbup

Even for an off road y with resonators as cats so it will pass visual?

Got a new meth pump on the way, as I replace it every year as preventative maintenance.

SS - cleaned
SMR - sped :rofl