What did you do to your car today?

Pulled the whole drivetrain, always easier for me that way. The overhead gantry crane makes it even easier but I still hate clutch jobs no matter what the chassis. What made this one a bitch was the fact that he just had an axle boot blow up throwing moly grease everywhere, on top of the RMS that had about 1/2 the seal lip folded outward. Lost about a quart of oil per day out the back.

Stupendous greasy mess under the car, but done and over with now.

yeah thats how we do nicks car.

Yeah. You waste so much time dicking around trying to find a way to remove the DP’s and get to the upper belhousing bolts when attempting to remove just the tranny that pulling the whole shebang is far better.

cleaned up the tail piece on the buschur exhaust i picked up today. funny what a little purple power and a brillo pad will do.

I use Purple Power like greeks use windex! Its good shit!!!

got my order from ihatestickers and placed them on the car

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/cjrusso/P_00082.jpg
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u166/cjrusso/P_00083.jpg
supporting the local economy…mhmmm

Drove back from albany and my alt decided to shit the bed. When that happens, I guess the spark isnt as strong as it should be and I was running wicked rich so I didnt even boost it. Noticed it at lights the idle was like 11.0, and it progressivly got worse, like down to 10.0 then the battery light came on. steady no load 60mph it would be around 9.9-10… not good. so I found that a slight load would rise it to a safe 12ish, but as soon as you back off WAMMY massive fire ball rolls out uner the car! lol then the battery light came on, and then my gauges froze up and all the lights on the dash dimmed out, but i got all the way into amsterdam. and finally died RIGHT AT THE POLICE STATION, of all places to coast a dead car into.

luckly my brother was about 5 mins away, grabbed a battery out of the stored fishing boat and some jumpers, fired right up, ran like a champ again and I drove it home an parked it.

what a pile!

haha the shocker, ive had that on my car in that exact spot for the past 2 years now.

as soon as my confused smiley face sticker comes in that’s going on in place of the shocker. :lol

cute stickers, but i’m not much of a fan of dollin up ridez wit stickers. maybe 1, or 2. thats it.

I’m actually planning to take my stickers off, cept the windshield ones

set my testicles lightly on the frigid bitch. then walked to the corolla and got in.

my neighbor may or may not have seen this act/my balls.

haha plus rep,

i walked outside this morning and took notice of the frozen windows.

i then went inside and slept until about 5 minutes ago :rofl

checked the air in my snow tires since I just put them back on.

fixed my exhaust leak

Drove fast in the snow. Pulled in the parking garage and for some reason my exhaust is louder that it was prior to.

I guess subaru headers arnt supposed to last 200KMI with lots of abuse.

bought a 10ft tow strap last night, which made me 90 bucks today pulling fucking morons outta ditches.

Dropped it off at Metro Ford tonight.

i hope u just left it there permanently, HA! i keed, i keed:lol

Hell no. I love my truck and Im not getting rid of it.