What did you do to your car today?

A suction cup, maybe even a toilet plunger will get most of that out.

a TOILET PLUNGER?!?!?!?! ROFL id PAY to see that.

what is that a cavalier??

is it even worth the 9xx dollars?

yeah, seriously Ive seen people do it before and it worked.

thats exactly what i thought, word for word.

consider it totaled, collect the insurance money, buy another cavi and still have money to play with :rofl

o2 sensor. singular.

Fucking still leaks, what a pain in the ass!!!

new front suspension bolts for the corvette. the front will just not go any lower on the stock ones.

Cool, now you will have a legit reason for not driving it, it cant get out of the driveway!! :lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA

Wuv u nemanimal!

yeah it is… and insurance covers it… i pay 200 bucks…
so id say its worth the 200

thought about putting it away for the winter but then I remembered I have to fix the leaking tailshaft seal first since the garage just got paved.

just drive it nice and slow to the ballston spa show or does it not even roll in gear clutch is so bad?

I drove it home from LVD 3 weeks ago and parked it in the driveway so it is driveable. I plan on driving it to where its going for the winter.

I dont see a need to drive it to the show. Its not a show car and I wouldnt bother entering it in any kind of show anyway.

a toilet plunger? im not going to mention WHY its a silly idea other than the fact that rubber is too porous, thick compared to a silicone suction cup. plus the shape is all wrong on the plunger, but if you wanna make the dent bigger with the plunger, please let me know cuz ill bring my camera so we can post a video on here.

Way to freshen this thread up with a good health dose of vadim gayness.

I was just messing with you man, insurance that shit up !! I would definitely check out paintless dent though

i know u dorks are kidding about the plunger, COME ON

Just got my MAP sensor ordered, saved me $210 because Delphi is wholesaling.

contemplated buying a staging brake for it…