What did you do to your car today?

Saw a certain S4 last night with a 2 pt celebration wall mod in the back seat:rofl

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Good times!

:lol:lol:lol

Literally crying laughing

epiccc

:wierd

nice!

yessir!

yup

and def!!!

go away

it was a seperation wall, not celebration, or ressurection wall

ASSCHEEKS

ordered a new alternator belt from G.A.P, Got a few quotes for my exhaust(putting a resonator in) and got a quote to get my whole car(including doorjams) resprayed white. Gotta order a few silicone couplers from 034 motorsport.

good crew at that shop i just got a delivery of new toys from them:+1

not going on this

will be going on this

deff will be going on this

justin its ok that you cant go. it will be a sad day for me, so its probably better that way. im delivering the red car to its new owner. i got the money i wanted and we struck a deal for myself and john to deliver it. everybody wins. there are alot more important things in life than cars. i dont expect the majority of this forum to understand that, but its sucks lol

ya sold the cobra ???

yeh and you got beat up by noboost35r

lumberjack sold the talon

i have a deposit on the talon and its being picked up by a guy from canada. and the cobra is also going, and we agreed on the price i wanted if i delivered it. we compromised. like i said before, the money is needed for other, more important things. there is more to life than cars guys. just dont go street racing in springfield MA…or else Harold will wipe the floor with you lmao. im glad to see it go to a good home with a heated garage and a ford master tech. lol

yeah it happens… good luck man