What did you do to your car today?

for real? so LSX in the red one?

shut upppp you lie.

Yea hit me up this week, I wanna play with that stuff

Yeah dude I will, I also wanted to use one of ur slim jacks to see how the camber is treating the tires I got on here lol I still haven’t even seen the underside of the car

no sir i dont think so, the guy who bought the car said if i decide to sell the block he is very interested but hed have to wait a few weeks seeing as he just spent all his money. he has a 6.0 out of a 2005 H.D. that he said he may just put in it for the time being, its got a small cam, ported and milled 241 heads and a ported ls6 so it should be fun for him, but the lsx block would be nice to see go, i told him 1900.00 b/o so we’ll see.

had too, economy sucks. i would have wrather got rid of the camaro but it has a motor in it that runs

you crazy

damn.

do you have anything else for that lsx block? or just the plain block?

saw one of my 36’s roll by me at about 50mph as i went into a ditch and almost put er on the roof

how’d you manage to lose the trailer, and simultaneously crash your rig?

Installed a cool air intake in the mustang today

i wasnt towing anything lol, my guess is someone loosened my lugnuts at trailrex, front wheel fell off and i threw it in the ditch hard, good thing its a 5/4 ton and nothing broke :lol

oh i thought you meant a 36’ shorty trailer, like pulling doubles, not 36" tires.
how big of a divot did it make?

you’ll be fineee (I used some aluminum foil for the connections)
and resealed it with some poly-gasket

Nah his shit got fucked

good size, nothing a tractor and a few jacks couldnt handle

has mike make me a new tailpipe, stealth stylzzz

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/5291/img0181ho.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6137/img0179nn.jpg

Did some burn outs in front of some shitty ice cream stand

that thing doesnt even peel out

Removed intake manifold, throttle body, fuel rail, injectors, cam, valve springs, pushrods and listed it all on ebay. Cam sold already, the rest is pending. One step closer to going back to 100% stock. LOL